Wife's 485 Not Approved Yet. NSC Transferred to Bloomington office , MN

kimra

Registered Users (C)
Hi Friends,

My wife's 485 is not approved yet but mine got approved on 24th of July with RD July 2nd 2001. As per AVM, "trasferred the case to office in st.paul(mn) international airport to speed up the process and a written decision will be mailed to us from that local office". Also we have received a letter from NSC that it has been transferred to local INS office in bloomington, mn.

Could you please share your experiences on what can be expected out of this? Could this be an interview? We applied for 485 together just 3 months after wedding. If interview what'd be the wait period?

Your input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks a lot!!!

This forum has been a great help to many of us and Iam very glad to be a part of this group. Thanks to Rajiv Khanna!!!

Krish

I had my interview and the INS officer told us that if the marriage was less than 24 month they would transfer the case to local INS for interview. The interview is very simple and they look for evidence of common residence like a lease or mortgage, and photos. There are a few others on this forum who's cases have been transfered to MN. check those posting..

spouse 485 delayed - Thank you KAL 485 for your feedback

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback.

After getting the "transferred to local INS" letter how long did it take to get an interview letter?

Did you get your approval before your spouse?

Were you asked to go for the interview even though only the spouse case was not approved?

Thank you and appreciate very much for the your feedback.