Wife got 2nd FP notice but I didn't

nd_mar_02

Registered Users (C)
My wife got her 2nd FP notice last week, but I haven't got mine. What should I do?

RD: 04/01/02
ND: 04/16/02

First FP: 07/15/02

Can anyone help? Is it normal for one spouse to receive FP notice but not the other? We are in the same case. Thanks in advance.

Nobody has any insight or similar situation? Is my situation so unusual?

Can anyone help please.

Thanks!

If your wife gets one because her 1st FP expired, you should get one, too. You should call USCIS although they may not give you any useful answer. You can also try to have yours done with your wife. Many people on this forum suggested the same.

Thank you very much. My FP expired too, we did our 1st FP together. So you think they wiill let me do 2nd FP with my wife even I don't have a notice?

Thanks for your help.

Originally posted by YJay
If your wife gets one because her 1st FP expired, you should get one, too. You should call USCIS although they may not give you any useful answer. You can also try to have yours done with your wife. Many people on this forum suggested the same.

It appears you don't come to this forum often.

It depends on the immigrantion officer's mood. Many people did it. At FP center, ask to speak to the immigration officer on duty and explain you case. Search this forum you may get an answer.