wierd status msg - any one else seen this ?

vtg

Registered Users (C)
yesterday my status message changed to
On june 27th, we received your application...etc...its now taking between xxx to xxx days to process this kind of application..

any one else seen this..? does this mean anything ?

my RD is july 31st 2002....2nd fp done in june 04..
thanks

Sounds like it moved around a bit without you knowing, and then got back to CSC. It may have been transferred to a local office by mistake, and then got back to CSC when they realized what they did.

Or its just an error, and one of the officers changed the status on your case number instead of the one they were supposed to change. You may never know what really happened.

"on June 27, 2004 we received your application for processing ...." is probably some kind of standard message not really connected to this date. My kid's LUD changed on 6/24 with no status change, then LUD changed on 8/25 and status changed to "on June 27....", if the case was transferred to local office, there would be no more LUD changed (local offices don't update LUD), but LUD changed on 9/21 and 9/22. My wife's LUD changed on 6/24 (status was still "FP received in 2003"), then LUD changed on 10/27 and status changed to "on June 27...."

There were several mentions of "on June 27..." message in this forum, for example ruxrux had this message. In most cases it appeared that case was transferred to a local office.

God only knows ..

"On June 27, 2004, your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status was received here for processing. It is taking between 660 and 660 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete."
The above has been my status message since june 27.

My RD was june 17.
ND: june 21.
EB2 - nonconcurrent .140 approved on april 30 2004.
LUDs changed 5 times between june 21 and july 1 2004.
FP done on aug 11th and results sent to USCIS on aug 11th itself.
then it again changed on sept 22 and 24.
But the above message never changed. And i dont think mine would have transferred to local office. And my case has never been accessible thru AVM.
So really dont know whats happening.

Following an enquiry in June our (me+spouse) status changed to this same June 27 message. Since then the case got touched several times switching between "We responded to your enquiry ..." and "on Jun 27, 2004 ..." messages, the last being 10/27. Now it is back to "June 27, 2004" message.

Ours are March 02 cases.

"On June 27th....."
My co-worker had the same message, and he got approval after 2 weeks. That message would be good sign. Expect it!!!!

the same thing happened to me on the phone message. it temporarily went back to the "485 recd" message after being on the "fp recd" message. Now it is back to the "fp recd" meassage.
Any thoughts?

Hi, I too have this message showing up since Sep'03,
and I have been waiting for ~2yrs...
My details:
485-Nov'02
FP-Feb'03
RFE-Apr'04
My lawyer inquired and says that I am in name-check,
and that fingerprint check was over...
Dunno what the msg means....