Wierd Situation! Please help!

akrkap

Registered Users (C)
Dear Members,

I will appreciate if you can provide your recommendation on what direction I should be taking.

Company A filed my LC (RIR, EB3 , June 2002). This got approved July 27th, 2006 after an earlier RFE ( about proving my experience and company necessity)
Earlier, I have left Company A on July 10th (2 weeks proior to getting Labor approved) and have joined company B in good terms.

Company B, filed my LC, now in EB2 category, on July 1st. I am waiting for the decision PERM application decision.

I want to know if it is recommended to go back to company A since I now have the LC approved eventough:

1) Company A had EB3 Approved from 2002, but Company B applied for EB2 PERM. I am from India, does the date really matter if I take up company B.
2) I had got an RFE earlier for Company A on LC about proving my experience related to Job and company necessasity to get a position. Company A has only 16 employees in the company. Is this a RED sign for I-140 and 485 stage?
3) My H1B 6th Year will expire in Dec 2007, so I want to make sure I take the right decision.
4) Company B has about 75 employees and I am a little confident with them. However, with company A, like I said there are only 16 employees. They are not progressing along that well when compared to company B

I will appreciate if any recommendations are provided. I understand, I may need to consult with an attorney but still for my personal confidence, I will appreciate if you guys can provide your feedback.

Raj

Last edited by a moderator:
Disclaimer: I'm not a lawyer, ask one for confirmation.

Its possible to use your priority date from Company A for PERM application from company B if both agree. You may want to explore this angle. With EB3, who knows how long a 2006 priority date will take to pass the 485 stage, 2002 definitley sounds better, but you do have to consider other factors associated with company A.

Thanks for the prompt reply. I thik I made a type before.

With company B, I have an EB2 application filed for July, 2006 PERM application. Whereas with Comapny A, I have EB3, RIR, June 2002

Both the companies do not agree for transfer. I have to choose one.

Any suggestions will really be appreciated.

Raj

Sanghamitra said:
Disclaimer: I'm not a lawyer, ask one for confirmation.

Its possible to use your priority date from Company A for PERM application from company B if both agree. You may want to explore this angle. With EB3, who knows how long a 2006 priority date will take to pass the 485 stage, 2002 definitley sounds better, but you do have to consider other factors associated with company A.