Wierd and new message please comment.

jackmike

Registered Users (C)
Receipt Number: LINxxxxxxxxx

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: We mailed you a decision.

On June 27, 2007, we mailed you a decision on your I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS. Please follow the instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, please contact customer service.

this is what i have received does this mean a denial? can some one comment?

usually the approval messages i have seen in forum are either welcome notice or card ordered i have not heard anything like thi s

Receipt Number: LINxxxxxxxxx

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: We mailed you a decision.

On June 27, 2007, we mailed you a decision on your I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS. Please follow the instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, please contact customer service.

this is what i have received does this mean a denial? can some one comment?
Never heard of this message before ..... Quite possibly it is an approval notice !
Do you have any problem areas in your case that may cause denial ??

Also it is most likely NOT denial because they would send you a NOID before denying it really.

there was a noid on a approved 140. last december regarding the educational qualifications and the attorney has answered that in jan and then there was a lud on 140 in may on may 04. after that neither the lawyer heard anything nor me .. and now infact i have recieved this same email for 140 and for mine and my wifes 485. not sure what is happening.

there was a noid on a approved 140. last december regarding the educational qualifications and the attorney has answered that in jan and then there was a lud on 140 in may on may 04. after that neither the lawyer heard anything nor me .. and now infact i have recieved this same email for 140 and for mine and my wifes 485. not sure what is happening.

Call NSC as soon as possible and get the details. It's a very strange message. Did you have any status message change in your I-140 just after USCIS recieved the RFE reply? There should have been the message that they recieved the reply and continued the processing. Please keep us posted what you find. Good Luck.

Call NSC as soon as possible and get the details. It's a very strange message. Did you have any status message change in your I-140 just after USCIS recieved the RFE reply? There should have been the message that they recieved the reply and continued the processing. Please keep us posted what you find. Good Luck.

I have to call them only in the morning now. I wish that is a approval i pray to god very badly.

Jackmike,
I don't wanna be the bad luck in ur life but it "could" be a problem...I would prefer u to be prepared for the worst....This way, in case u get approval, ur hapiness will be doubled & in case its actually a denial, u won't be that sad...

So the mantra is "Hope for the best but be ready for the worst".. Keep ur attorney on the toes..
GOOD LUCK!