Why USCIS is approving cases with RD 2007?

As per April 08 memo, if my NC is initiated on 6/14/2007 in which criteria will it fall? pending for 2 years or more or 1 year or more criteria.

You are trying to test the boundary condition, you need ask this question to the programmer who develop that software. You don't find answer here :)

As per April 08 memo, if my NC is initiated on 6/14/2007 in which criteria will it fall? pending for 2 years or more or 1 year or more criteria.

That memo may be correct!

After waiting half the month on the edge for approval, I finally called USCIS yesterday. They told me that my FBI namecheck was completed April 10. This is after it had been pending for over 4 years. This would go along with the April 2 memo that they are clearing up the namechecks.

He told me that I could expect to wait up to 60 days for the final adjudication of the 485. I still have not seen any LUD change since 10/28/2006. Hope I do get approved very soon, as I am getting increasingly frustrated seeing people get approvals from with RD of 2007, whle nothing good seems to happen to people who have been stuck in line for years due to no fault of theirs.:mad:

As everybody else, I am also worried that soon they will say that visa numbers are now unavailable and then retrogress dates again by 1-2 years.

After waiting half the month on the edge for approval, I finally called USCIS yesterday. They told me that my FBI namecheck was completed April 10. This is after it had been pending for over 4 years. This would go along with the April 2 memo that they are clearing up the namechecks.

He told me that I could expect to wait up to 60 days for the final adjudication of the 485. I still have not seen any LUD change since 10/28/2006. Hope I do get approved very soon, as I am getting increasingly frustrated seeing people get approvals from with RD of 2007, whle nothing good seems to happen to people who have been stuck in line for years due to no fault of theirs.:mad:

As everybody else, I am also worried that soon they will say that visa numbers are now unavailable and then retrogress dates again by 1-2 years.

The visa numbers are consumed by those from Nebraska with PD 2003 and RD 2007. How 'beautiful' is that ?

The visa numbers are consumed by those from Nebraska with PD 2003 and RD 2007. How 'beautiful' is that ?

This is much better than visa numbers are consumed by those with PD 97-99,but who used Substitute Labor sometime in 2006

Dont worry Green_Always, I can feel your pain, just some more time man, You'll get approval soon..
I also went thru a difficult path but by God's Grace we are fine now

I really Dont know what they are doing at TSC !!!

I am EB3 India with PD OCT 2001 and applied 485 in June 2005 and I am waiting from then.

and I dont know what kind of people are working at USCIS, and what there logic is.

Even when you stand in line at any Grocery store / CVS / Riteaid Stores when counters are busy they open new counter to take care of the customers.

and First thing they say in newly opened counter is " Can I help or Can I take Next Person in the line "

But here at USCIS they say " I will help Last Person in the Line First" No Logic and No Professionalisim with them.

Wonder how in this country there is a Federal department like this one is running. Cannot contact any one, max we can open Service Request which say to wait 6 months and this repeats every Service Request.

Typical Govt Department attiude with no logic and professionalisim.

On top of these July 2007 probs and now no need of name check.

What happned to all my Aspirations and Ambitions ? all gone with wind like.

Thanks.. zzzz4zzzz

Hope your words come true soon. and let your some more time be another 10 to 15 days.

I have been praying every second, still there is no grace of God on us.

With USCIS, I loose all of my energy and slowly loosing faith also.

Thanks Again.

Dont worry Green_Always, I can feel your pain, just some more time man, You'll get approval soon..
I also went thru a difficult path but by God's Grace we are fine now

This is much better than visa numbers are consumed by those with PD 97-99,but who used Substitute Labor sometime in 2006

But is worse when compared to original labor cases like me with PD 2002 and RD 2006 . So, i look from that angle.

But is worse when compared to original labor cases like me with PD 2002 and RD 2006 . So, i look from that angle.

I did not mean you personally.

I just wanted to say that there are a lot of Lab Sub-s cases here, and those people fairly think that they are truly old timers.

The banning of labor substitution really helped with getting the dates to move forward. Whenever USCIS would approve some old cases, they couldn't move the dates because another set of people would apply with some old sub-labors from 98 or 99.