Why transferred to a local office?

What r ur details ie Notice date and wac 02 /03 .
Cuz if you are wac 02 or o3 then u r still better off than those 2001 cases who have not even been touched . atleast you know which black hole is your case. they dont know anything.
But as I said before I am hoping that we will see the light of the day..and soon.whether it is bright light or denial light... :)

March 2003.....140 approved june 2003 2 EAD 1 FP 1 Ap. thinking of applying another one.
Transfered on 21 JUly.
Recd Transfer Notices on 2nd August.Lawyer recd them on29th July.
I am in touch with a guy with the transfer date of June. he is still waiting.
I spoke to My lawyer , he says they usually give the local office 6 months and then initiate an inquiry.
What r the specifics of your case .same company through out...??etc

After long waiting(27 months pending), my case was transferred to S.F.
I don't find any reason. I wrote the unfairness process to immigration ombusman now.

kkj,
I underatand your anguish.
what are your specificsND 140 ? etc
any AC21, change of Address....change of state etc

KKJ said:
After long waiting(27 months pending), my case was transferred to S.F.
I don't find any reason. I wrote the unfairness process to immigration ombusman now.
We have a thread of all SFO transfers share info, mine was transferred after 24 mon wait at the center, as JIT almost touches my date, well, it is transferred... Anyway, we are all waiting...

Abc01,
What is the scenario in SFo local centre. how many days is it taking to schedule an interview based on the posts in the thread.

Al_aos said:
Abc01,
What is the scenario in SFo local centre. how many days is it taking to schedule an interview based on the posts in the thread.
Do not have a clue about how soon they schedule an interview.

The following is my case's info.

WAC02084**** (Jan/09/2002 Receipt date)
AC21 case: I changed a job before. then, I sent the notification to CSC
via lawyer.

I don't change address.
Today(08/05/2004), my case was transferred.

Interview

Hi guys,

Don't worry about Interviews much. Some times it's just for some citizens of some countries. It's routine. They’ll ask you some formal questions. Nothing special.

nevermindx said:
Does the transfer have something to do with the applicant's home country?
Yes. If you belong to a special registration country or any country currently in Hot water with USA, then an interview is given. So I hear.

Nopes Nothing yet Nevermind.
What about you.
I wrote to the guy who got transfered on JUne 5th.
He hasnt replied , so I dont know if he got a call or not.
Anyways there is nothing else we can do to speed things up.
Its gonna take its own time.
Wait is name of the game now. Unfortunately .!!!!

SF District Office

Hi, guys,
Does anyone know how to contact SF district office? Mine has been transferred on 8/26/04. I would like to send a letter, fax, call. I haven't got my 2nd fingerprint done, either.

WAC022275...
EB3
ND: 7/10/2002
1st FP: 8/2002