Why there is no FP for May-2002 RD????

UnFort_User

Registered Users (C)
My RD is May-2002.

No FP. While seeing many guys FD whose RD is much later than me.....some thing is wrong with TSC.

Please through your suggestions to see the light.

:confused:

No FP

undefinedundefinedundefined
Me too, my I485 (TSC) RD: 4/30/02, ND: 5/3/02, waiting 27 months, still no FP. I do not know what we can do.

:)

Last edited by a moderator:
I-485 pending since May 7, 2002.

I believe we all have company. I-485 receipt date is May 7, 2002 (EB3). I have not received a single FP notification as yet. :mad:

TSC does not even respond to inquiries from representatives. I was told by my paralegal that they will send another status inquiry after the processing date is more than 30 days after my receipt date. Sending inquiries prior to that will be of no use.

I-485 Pending since May 02 - FP in December 2004

shonavar said:
I believe we all have company. I-485 receipt date is May 7, 2002 (EB3). I have not received a single FP notification as yet. :mad:

TSC does not even respond to inquiries from representatives. I was told by my paralegal that they will send another status inquiry after the processing date is more than 30 days after my receipt date. Sending inquiries prior to that will be of no use.

I got my fingerprinting notice in mid-December 04 and it was scheduled for Jan 6th 05. I got my fingerprinting done on Christmas eve when I was at the support center for my EAD renewal. The LUD on my wife's I-485 application changed yesterday and she got her 2nd FP notification today in the mail.

Hopefully, we should both get our GC by June 05.

Good Luck.