why so many emails

anildel

Registered Users (C)
On Jul 15th my attorney Fedexed rfe response (I140 - edn eval and A2P) to NSC and it was delivered on Jul 18th morning 8.45 AM. There was no update in status untill this morning. I was a little concerned as the last date for response was Jul 22.

I saw the status change this morning and there were 13 emails saying the same thing. 11 were from USCIS-CSSO and 2 from CRIS. I never realised that NSC's emailing system is skrewed this bad. All emails saying that the case was received on Jul 20 and not Jul 18 as it was delivered by Fed-Ex.

Just want other people to know if some one expereinced this ..

Now starts the waiting for action..BTW my officer code is NSC/NQK EX380 and he's known to be taking extremely long time..

Hello,
How do you find out your officer code ?

gcsfo

anildel said:
On Jul 15th my attorney Fedexed rfe response (I140 - edn eval and A2P) to NSC and it was delivered on Jul 18th morning 8.45 AM. There was no update in status untill this morning. I was a little concerned as the last date for response was Jul 22.

I saw the status change this morning and there were 13 emails saying the same thing. 11 were from USCIS-CSSO and 2 from CRIS. I never realised that NSC's emailing system is skrewed this bad. All emails saying that the case was received on Jul 20 and not Jul 18 as it was delivered by Fed-Ex.

Just want other people to know if some one expereinced this ..

Now starts the waiting for action..BTW my officer code is NSC/NQK EX380 and he's known to be taking extremely long time..

I also received 13 mails when NSC received my RFE response.. I looks like something really wrong with their email system

I guess it's good at least you guys are seeing LUD changes. I don't see any changes to my case since we sent in and at the same time, please who had close RD as me got approved already.

Good luck everyone.

You are right

sea98121,

I do hope that your case is doing ok.

Your notices for 485 and other applications should be on the way..

Good luck

Last edited by a moderator:
AnilDel and others

Anil, my RFE response was also received the same day (July 20) as yours and I also got 13 emails from the USCIS. Infact I also have same officer code as yours and EB2 category.

But from my LUD has been updated from last 2 days continuously. Can you confirm if its the same with your case too. Please keep in touch just to check how our cases are doing.

that's true

Last update date has been changing for last two days. Besides, LUD has been changing on my pending I129 and I539 applications.

I can not say anything about I140 but my other applications which has LUD dormant after 6/10/2005, it might mean something. Let's see where it leads to.

I'll keep the developments posted.

Mine too

My RFE reply recd on July 20th too. Officer NQK. LUDS on 7/20 (RFE recd.), 7/21, 7/25, 7/26

GCandMe and anildel, could you post your LUDs also? Thanks.

Congrats Pamit73,

Very soon you should be done with your 485 freedom.

Good luck.

DIGS

congratulations..Amit

my 7th year extension was approved about a week back. I was a little concerned about it as the LUDs on 140 and extension applications were getting changed simultaneously and I thought they are trying to tie these two issues together (no logic but just intution).

Thanks for your hope about my case. I also hope to hear about my I140 soon..

Last edited by a moderator:
anildel said:
my 7th year extension was approved about a week back. I was a little concerned about it as the LUDs on 140 and extension applications were getting changed simultaneously and I thought they are trying to tie these two issues together (no logic but just intution).

Thanks for your hope about my case. I also hope to hear about my I140 soon..

Hi Anil,

Could you please post details about your EDU RFE. If you also tell us about your response to the RFE would help us a lot.

Thanks

140 Approved

My I140 got approved today. Thanks pAmit73. Your words came true.

SBSS, my edn eval was handled by attorney. I think USCIS just wanted to make sure that I completed 12 years of education before entering college. Never heared before about such requirement/RFE...but anything can be expected here.

I wish everyone waiting for I140 approval very speedy processing.