Why NSC is so slow????

humphrey

Registered Users (C)
Compared to other service center, NSC is far behind. anyoen know what's going on there? will they try to catch up or we are just screwed? anything we can do? I always feel it's unfair that we have to wait for so much longer than others just because our cases are pocessed by NSC.

don't bother the dates!

I agree with you that NSC is slow but on the other hand the dates are meaningless as i have friend who applied in 2004 got approval for Eb1 from NSC.

But that's just luck

eb1doc said:
I agree with you that NSC is slow but on the other hand the dates are meaningless as i have friend who applied in 2004 got approval for Eb1 from NSC.

I have a couple friends applied in 2003 and they are still waiting. there are always some luck people. But for most of us we have to suffer because of the slowness of NSC.

So no one cares?

quite a few people viewed this message but few reply. So peopel decide just to wait? I'm in Seattle and the Labor certificate in Washington is so slow that took me more than 2 and half years. Now my case is in NSC which is the slowest service center. I really think it's not fair that you have to wait for so much more time just because of you geographic location. is there anyone doing something to complain of this situation? I feel we at least should try to let USCIS/NSC be aware of our concerns.

humphrey said:
quite a few people viewed this message but few reply. So peopel decide just to wait? I'm in Seattle and the Labor certificate in Washington is so slow that took me more than 2 and half years. Now my case is in NSC which is the slowest service center. I really think it's not fair that you have to wait for so much more time just because of you geographic location. is there anyone doing something to complain of this situation? I feel we at least should try to let USCIS/NSC be aware of our concerns.
I beleive the petition on this issue had been submitted, and I also sign on this petition.

Sometimes, it's just the way it goes. Imagine those peopel in New York who have to wait mor than 3 years even for a labor certificate out of state.

I have the similar fate with you, but cheer up, buddy. A lot of people are in the same boat.

I am also EB 1 in NSC with ND 12/2003, still waiting. So, it is not universal, to get such
fast approval...