Why NSC is slow with approvals?

Story of our lives ..... If you remember the times (~2004) when all dates were current, NSC did nothing in terms of approvals - most numbers were consumed by all of the other SCs.

I just hope NSC starts to process cases and not screw it up like last time. :(

Story of our lives ..... If you remember the times (~2004) when all dates were current, NSC did nothing in terms of approvals - most numbers were consumed by all of the other SCs.

I just hope NSC starts to process cases and not screw it up like last time. :(

I agree. I hope they wake up soon and start the approvals for PD current.

History repeats, ofcourse I remember, when all others were getting approval and I got stuck in this retrogression.

I am not sure whatz wrong with NSC, they might get a kick out of our misery,

this is not fair at all

Hey Guys....
Yes..Today one of my frnd got approved...his labor was 2002 july EB3 and 485 in 2004 may.He applied intially from NSC later his case has been moved from NSC to Texas.Lets see what happens with me?!? and since I m in NSC bcz we are from same company with 3 months difference.
Lets keep looking ...hope NSC also will pickup the process and mine also will get approved with next few days!!
Good Luck guyzzz!!!

Hey Guys....
Yes..Today one of my frnd got approved...his labor was 2002 july EB3 and 485 in 2004 may.He applied intially from NSC later his case has been moved from NSC to Texas.Lets see what happens with me?!? and since I m in NSC bcz we are from same company with 3 months difference.
Lets keep looking ...hope NSC also will pickup the process and mine also will get approved with next few days!!
Good Luck guyzzz!!!
Nimmi: - just to confirm -- your friend got his approval from TSC .... that just goes to show that TSC is getting a lot of approvals since June 1st - compared to hardly any approvals from NSC.

What is your PD and RD btw ?

Yes, TSC will finish all the India visas. And I haven't even entered all TSC approvals in my tracker.
Expect a big U for EB-3 and EB-2 India in Jul or Aug bulletin, followed by retrogression in Oct.

I just got off phone with NSC office, he refused to make any comment on my case, but I asked him a blunt question, is NSC activley any case which become current after such long time,

he said since itz been only two days since itz been current asked me to call back after 90 days which is standard answer,

after 90 days visas will be unavailble for him to oops I don't have any visas

nsc farmers are always years behind csc/tsc, so we cannot expect much from them.

They are waiting for the retrogression so that they can even avoid the phone call burden.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

LUD Updated today on my Case

Hi All,

Here are my details
EB-3 RIR (India) PD: 20-Sep-2001
CSC I-485 ND/RD 11-Jan-2005.
Was current of a while in Apr/May-2005, but was stuck with Name Check.
Got Transferred from CSC to NSC in Mar-2007
Got RFE for latest employment verification on 11-May-07, replied back on 30-May-07. Got an LUD on 30-May-07 and then again today 05-Jun-07.

So I am just hoping that they are doing some work.

Mahesh

Hi All,

Here are my details
EB-3 RIR (India) PD: 20-Sep-2001
CSC I-485 ND/RD 11-Jan-2005.
Was current of a while in Apr/May-2005, but was stuck with Name Check.
Got Transferred from CSC to NSC in Mar-2007
Got RFE for latest employment verification on 11-May-07, replied back on 30-May-07. Got an LUD on 30-May-07 and then again today 05-Jun-07.

So I am just hoping that they are doing some work.

Mahesh

I think they are working on your case and you should get your approval soon.

Uh-huh. My lawyer told me it would take about 6 months after they get my I485 for them to approve it. From the looks of this on this forum I'll probably be stuck in this doodoo situation for 2+ years. :mad: Pisses me off.:mad:

As of 5 pm EST, TSC approved around 15 cases while NSC approved only 1 or 2...

As of 5 pm EST, TSC approved around 15 cases while NSC approved only 1 or 2...

Are they slow or are they going to run any "Batch" program to adjudicate ALL preadjudicated cases?

BTW, did NSC ahd done any pre-adjudication? If yes, then should go for approving them..dont know what these guys are waiting for...!!

Are they waiting for TSC/CSS to consume all VISA's then PD gets retrogress & they can enjoy ALL days as holidays?

No NSC approvals...Bit frustrating..

Yes, TSC will finish all the India visas. And I haven't even entered all TSC approvals in my tracker.
Expect a big U for EB-3 and EB-2 India in Jul or Aug bulletin, followed by retrogression in Oct.

nsc farmers are waiting for tsc/csc to finish all the visa numbers , probably they are cheering the tsc/csc approvals, so that they can enjoy holidays once again when it retrogresses.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

guys do something like letters to President/first lady

Friends,

I have so many friends from TSC, whose PD is in Dec 2002 and Jan 2003....all got approvals in couple of days. I am not jeoulous of them, but we will be the loosers. Mine is Aug 2002 PD. But people who are way behind me got approvals but not we. To escape from the situation...all please do write letters to President/Vice-President/First Lady about this injustice to us from NSC. If some one drafts a letter...I am ready to send it to them.

Hope you will realise the situtation seriousness. Instead of wasting time by posting so many guesses...please do that. You have to safegaurd yourself. NSC is not at all working. Believe me.

-Skarza.

Friends,

I have so many friends from TSC, whose PD is in Dec 2002 and Jan 2003....all got approvals in couple of days. I am not jeoulous of them, but we will be the loosers. Mine is Aug 2002 PD. But people who are way behind me got approvals but not we. To escape from the situation...all please do write letters to President/Vice-President/First Lady about this injustice to us from NSC. If some one drafts a letter...I am ready to send it to them.

Hope you will realise the situtation seriousness. Instead of wasting time by posting so many guesses...please do that. You have to safegaurd yourself. NSC is not at all working. Believe me.

-Skarza.

I agree we need to bring this to someone's attention, this is not just fair, I am happy for those got their approvals, at the same time they should follow some guideline

How long it takes for NSC to approve after it has been assigned to an officer?

My guess based on reading TSC forums and seeing recent approvals, it seems like TSC is processing based on RD first then PD. Hence 485 files which were not processed before because of PD, are getting processed now.

I am NOT sure when they apply this formula, either before assigning it to officer or after assigning it to officer.

My 485 was assigned to officer on May 24, 2007. Got this information through NSC Rep call and confirmed it through Congressman's query.

How long it takes for NSC or TSC to approve after it has been assigned to an officer?

Any guess? Any Experience?

Wake up NSC Farmers....

Guys,

Any updates on EB2 India cases with current PDs ? I don't see any EB2 approvals at all, not even in TSC. Any idea ??

Anyone know of any friend who got approval after June 1st ?

Any idea why the heck NSC farmers are sleeping when approvals are pouring in from TSC ? What if most of the remaining visa numbers are used up by other service centers ?

Is there any limit among service centers to approve cases.... In other words is there something like all the SC get a equal fair share to approve ?

Wish USCIS will be forthcoming in their July bulletin to give an idea of how many visa numbers they have used up and how many left in this years quota ?

Guys any input for the above is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
JMJ