Why no November Approvals????

gcasap

Registered Users (C)
It is strange that even though more than 75% of Octoberites are approved, and still November approvals are not starting. Gives me the feeling that newly formed Dept of Homeland Security will be doing November onwards.

Dont know how long Novemberites will have to wait.

who told you that 75 % october have been approved as per rupnet it is still less than 50 percent. INS is doing right by first clearing October and only when they are done with that they should move to next month good luck !

I am very optimistic that Nov may start any time so lets hope for the best for all Nov applicants. Atleast INS is approving applications and that is a good sign. If Nov applications does not start before March 1st then it is for sure , DHS will take over.

Originally posted by gcasap
It is strange that even though more than 75% of Octoberites are approved, and still November approvals are not starting. Gives me the feeling that newly formed Dept of Homeland Security will be doing November onwards.

Dont know how long Novemberites will have to wait.

RELAX DUDE.

Let the October and prior RDs get processed first before November starts. First come first served should be the usual procedure.

How do you like it when someone cuts in front of you when you're lined up at a movie theatre or at a subway station?

My assumption was right

I guess my assumption seems to be correct.

INS is not touching NOV cases, and leaving it for DHS to deal with.

I think we Novemberites have suffered the most.

Nov-nambaries might have to wait untill April

First the deadline for pakis
then merge with HSD
Oct numbers are overrated, hardly 25% people got theirs. Looks like Nov-nambaries will have to wait till April