Why my N-400 case is so delayed? I am desperate.

All my friends in Wilmington/Newark/Hockessin area went to Philadelphia for interview. I wonder the same question regarding Dover office doing for N400. Anyone knows?

I just sent a letter to VSC today asking why it took so long to schedule an interview for me, hoping someone will answer me. Who knows, I have to keep trying, trying, trying.......... The letter they sent to me dated on March 2 saying my case is in scheduling queue. Now it has been 3 weeks, no IL!!!!!! I think I will become crazy waiting.

Is my case really in the queue?

your case in interview queue means nothing. My case is in interview since last 12 months but still waiting for name check and interview. Don't keep false hopes if your name check is not complete. Step up and sue them that will get there attention.

Wenlock,

Did you received the letter the same as mine from USCIS? I wonder if my case is really in the queue. Did anyone else receive the letter like mine?

Based on my experience your timeline is similar to mine so you might be getting an interview letter soon. I live in chester county PA and Philly DO. Hope for the best ...

PD - 6/29/06
FP - 7/19/06
Interview Notice Date : 3/22/07
Interview Date : 5/2/07

Last edited by a moderator: