Why my case not even touched since 5/04/04

god-help

Registered Users (C)
WAC - 02 133 xxxxx
RD - 03/08/02
ND - 03/12/02
2nd FP - Jan 2004

Last update on my case is 05/04/04. It has been like that. They didnt even touch my case where april and may gous are seeing approvals. It is alomost two months now. I have initiated an enquiry visa BCIS about 20 days ago. I did a Level 1 Fax with EVL, Tax and W2 on 06/16/04. Even now my case is not even touched. I donr know what is going on...

god-help said:
WAC - 02 133 xxxxx
RD - 03/08/02
ND - 03/12/02
2nd FP - Jan 2004

Last update on my case is 05/04/04. It has been like that. They didnt even touch my case where april and may gous are seeing approvals. It is alomost two months now. I have initiated an enquiry visa BCIS about 20 days ago. I did a Level 1 Fax with EVL, Tax and W2 on 06/16/04. Even now my case is not even touched. I donr know what is going on...
Same here buddy....I think we'll have to wait till this month end and try to do Level 11 fax

I suggest you not wait and send the level II fax if you have been waiting a week already. The JIT is way past your date and if all your documents are in order, some agitation might see it through.

Good luck.

Im 02129*. I sent level I fax. No reply whatsoever from them. No change in LUD. Can't believe these INS guys. They are touching/approving 5-10% of cases each month and porgressing the JIT, leaving behind some 90%.

I think this JIT scam should be brought to AILA's notice. Maybe they will include this in their next testimony. What exactly are the criteria for moving the JIT dates? Or is this just a window-dressing exercise?

The last touch date that I had was 01/23/04 which was when they received our second fingerprints. My wife's still shows this date, mine only changed to 06/01/04 after I sent a Fax (Level I) enquiry and received a response in writing that my case was being adjudicated and I would be notified in writing when a decision was made.... bla bla bla.

It's all a load of bollocks.

My case is wac02073.
Level 1&Level 2 inquiry is sent out, no any response. Today, my lawyer made a call and talked to an officer about our case, he said, our case is doing security check, needs us to call back 60 days later, ... ...
Do you have this kind of experience?

RFE:4/27/04----LUD

wtf is a security check anyways - damned f*in excuse all the time
They get back fp checks in 1 day. This name check is bloody well a text search - should be a zillion times faster
bloody black hole of an organization

Most likely just another excuse to blow you off

They have a list of excuses depend on your ND, and if everything is complete, the last one on the list is name check, so here you go.

Seems to me they don't give a D* about the fairness or 'order it is filed', they just go for the quick and simple case first. Just look at how many late 2002 case are approved, almost as many as older cases.

I bet if 04 cases count as backlog, they will go for that too.

There are so many secondary backlog-- cases past JIT, the inqury system has been flooded already, they are willing to as much as possible to keep as many people as they can just sit and wait, indefinately.