Why LUD for I-140 without email / status change?

austinjoe

Registered Users (C)
Hello all NIWer,

Would you please sharing how many LUDs that you got before I140 approval?

My NIW I140 at TSC has RD: 8/1/2005, ND: 8/3/2005, LUD 8/3/2005 (Sending out reciept notice I-797C), LUD 8/18/2005 -- til now no email and status change ???

I missed 1 copy of signed ETA750B during I-140 Assembly even I stated that 2 copies was enclosed. Since USCIS don't like us to send further documents unless they require them, I'm patitiently waiting USCIS to notify me to re-submit this missing paper. Although they could simply make a photocopy and send it to DOL if the officer is kind enough :-o)

I got a mixed picture here, some of you get I140 approved without LUDs, while other do get LUD -- normally for RFE, most of RFE has email and on-line status change saying RFE has been sent out. My I-485 has not been submitted and I need your input to judge my I140 status.

Your past experience would be highly appreciated!

Well you said it right!
LUDs can be misleading.
just wait for message to appear and subsequent letter of notice.
my friend while submitting the concurrent case forgot to submit check for FP. He got notice of that and he also notice untimely LUD for the same and few days later he had letter from them about submitting FP money.In your case it will be good idea to wait for the intimation from them.....

Thanks for your input -- eb1doc. My case was approved 8/17/2005 and waiting snail mail coming. I have friend who did not submit ETA750B for his NIW and got approved as well. I guess that 2 signed copy of ETA750B is not a must have for NIW case :)

Now I 'm on the same boat with you for 485 and best wish to your I-485.

austinjoe said:
Thanks for your input -- eb1doc. My case was approved 8/17/2005 and waiting snail mail coming. I have friend who did not submit ETA750B for his NIW and got approved as well. I guess that 2 signed copy of ETA750B is not a must have for NIW case :)

Now I 'm on the same boat with you for 485 and best wish to your I-485.

COngrats!
It must be pleasing to get NIW approved in just few days of sending!.
All the best for I-485 approval!

what is LUD and all those acronyms mean?

Dear all, I am new in this forum. Coudl someone tell me, what does LUD mean and how to check it? Thank you in advance! Also what is the meaning of RD,ND,AD?

austinjoe said:
Hello all NIWer,

Would you please sharing how many LUDs that you got before I140 approval?

My NIW I140 at TSC has RD: 8/1/2005, ND: 8/3/2005, LUD 8/3/2005 (Sending out reciept notice I-797C), LUD 8/18/2005 -- til now no email and status change ???

I missed 1 copy of signed ETA750B during I-140 Assembly even I stated that 2 copies was enclosed. Since USCIS don't like us to send further documents unless they require them, I'm patitiently waiting USCIS to notify me to re-submit this missing paper. Although they could simply make a photocopy and send it to DOL if the officer is kind enough :-o)

I got a mixed picture here, some of you get I140 approved without LUDs, while other do get LUD -- normally for RFE, most of RFE has email and on-line status change saying RFE has been sent out. My I-485 has not been submitted and I need your input to judge my I140 status.

Your past experience would be highly appreciated!

LUD change on 140 after 485 submission?

140 was submitted 6 weeks ago, and 485 submitted last week. Noticed LUD change on 140 yesterday and today, without status change/email.

Do you guys usually get a LUD change on 140 after 485 submission ( if submitted on different dates) ?

Thanks.

well, my understanding is LUD change when some a officer open your package, and if LUD change, but not approved, that mean this officer can't make decision, and another officer or director will come to your package.

In other words, LUD change on 140 might suggest my 140 file was opened? That's to say, submission of 485 itself does not cause LUD change on 140? Please advice, darmasuden!

darmasuden said:
well, my understanding is LUD change when some a officer open your package, and if LUD change, but not approved, that mean this officer can't make decision, and another officer or director will come to your package.

LUD change on 140 do suggest 140 file was opened. But your submission of 485 might cause your 140 LUD change, if they want to link the 485 to your 140 or they need to open your 140 file to see how to handle your 485.
However, submission of 485 alone does not cause LUD change of 140.

Basically, I don't want to see too many times of LUD of 140 without approval, that means case is too weak, 1st officer can't approve it and transfer to second officer, and then maybe director, finally maybe approval, maybe RFE.