• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Why low cut-off numbers for Asia???????????????????????

Thank you for your reply.

May I ask you, what's the factor interviewed but not get visa?

Assume there is 7,000 Asia visa will issue in DV-2013, does it mean that more than 7,000 Asia people will be interview such as 7,500?
If the number shows that 7000 visas have been issued for Asians, that means there were at least 7000 interviews. They can deny your DV visa application for many things: not having a high school diploma or not having 2-year work experience, lying in your application, committing sham marriage just to bring one more person in, overstaying your previous USA visit by more than 180 days, being a member of an organization on the terrorist list, having been convicted of certain crimes, having certain diseases, etc.

Thank you for your reply. In my case, as I'm university graduated, I never been to USA, I was married before submit DV, and I never have crime records, I think the only possibly is disease.

May I ask you, do you think how many visas for Asia will issue finally? And is it the cut-off number will growth steady? I'd studied the pattern of DV-2006 and DV-2007, I project even growth 550 per months, September 2013 case number still 7650, but my case number is 8XXX!

I'm worried about can I go to USA finally!

Thank you for your reply. In my case, as I'm university graduated, I never been to USA, I was married before submit DV, and I never have crime records, I think the only possibly is disease.

May I ask you, do you think how many visas for Asia will issue finally? And is it the cut-off number will growth steady? I'd studied the pattern of DV-2006 and DV-2007, I project even growth 550 per months, September 2013 case number still 7650, but my case number is 8XXX!

I'm worried about can I go to USA finally!

For me, I don't think I have good chance now in DV 2013...... :mad:

For me, I don't think I have good chance now in DV 2013...... :mad:

We need to understand that not all selected persons were informed.

Only about 7k to 8k were informed in asia and largest CN is ~11k-12k

if all selecyees are informed then largest CN will be around 28k

for 7k selectees the advance of the cutoffs is normal. for 16k it is very slow

Perhaps it will change in the coming months