Why is the TSC not issuing reciepts????

Tajindia

Registered Users (C)
Hi Folks:

I applied I485 and I765 for my wife in Feb 03. TSC finally cashed teh checks on Mar 12 and issued a SRC number. I came to know this information as I put a trace on the cashier checks through my bank. The funny thing is that my lawyer has still not recieved the reciept notice from the TSC.

I called TSC and talked to IIO ans she told me that applications filed with the 'OLD FEE" structure have not been sent a reciept notice as the decision is being awaited in Washington at the higher level. Sounds absurd to me..... But I applied for my wife in the old fee structure....

Now my lawyer says that I can get an IEAD for my wife after 90 days by showing the copy of thepetition that I filed and the copy of the cashier checks that were cashed by teh INS?????

It seems little hard to believe. But do you think that this has happened to anyone else like reciept not recived as yet/????

Any thoughts or comments will be appreciated..

:confused:

I and my wife applied for EAD renewals on Feb 6th. TSC received the applications and encashed the checks. But we have not received the receipts. I know my SRC numbers from the encashed checks. I am also on the same boat. I called my attorney and she says not to bother. I do not know what is going to happen.

I'm also looking answer for the question for a longtime.
I'm also in the same boat. I applied my EAD extension FEB-13 th. But until today I have not received the receipt. I called IIO several times but no use, different IIOs saying different thing. One day a funny IIO says ther is no such concept of issung recipt noitices ( I don't know I have to laugh or cry) for applications. But anyway I'm getting appropriate message on the WEB, so i'm beleiving eventhough i don't have receipt, things are OK.

Please post if you guys get receipts

We had the same problem for my wife's EAD renewal. We called TSC last friday, gave the A# and IIOs were able to pull out the SRC number for us.

So give them your A# and they should be able to give you the SRC#.

On why none of us got our receipt notices, I do not know. Nothing about TSC that shocks or surprises me these days.

I am in the same boat. I filed Feb25th for my 3rd EAD renewal, never get receipt. Called IIS, he gave out the SRC number. Also, on the encashed check, same SRC number. I am worried, if 3month passed, I need get iEAD from local office, are they going to issue it based on the check and message I print out from web site? Any reponse will be highly appreciated.
I-485 RD.06/24/2001
ND.07/26/2001

Thank you!!!!

Jessie

I filed for EAd renewal on 7th march & Ap renewal on 28th march. I got the receipts within 1 week.
On this thread & other threads as well , I noticed people who filed after 1st march , with fees 120 & 110 respectively have got the fees.
Whereas people who filed in feb with the reduced but then appropriate fees have not got receipts at all or rather got them very late.

I have seen INS operate in very wierd ways so who knows this theory might be true.