Why don't we all meet?

I am from VA too. Probably DC is the best place. I have seen lot of people from NY/NJ area who may not able to drive all the Way to DC.

How about simultaneous meeting in different areas. Any thought?

Just logged in. Little BG.
Sorry guys, I could not get enough time this week to move things the way I had started.
I just read the posts. I will let you know soon whether I can make it this weekend.
Bear with me. I am being pushed to travel for 15-20 days (Official trip, out of state) and I am busy trying to get this off the hook and avoiding the travel. Want to find my replacement. Lets see.
I'll keep you informed.

dsatish: Keep it going. Go ahead and finalize whatever you feel is appropriate. I will follow. But I noticed that a lot of active members here have not indicated anything. Atleast they can show interest in teleconf, if cannot make it to DC/VA. I understand, its difficult to travel far distances specially when its a weekend and so many things to take care of.
I think we shud wait another week or so to see the response from other members too.

Thanks

NY/NJ meeting

I think 1amShantanuB can co-ordinate NJ area meeting.
Jokes apart, there are a lot of people here from NJ area. Probably they all can meet. Some of them might be unknowingly living in the same apartment complex :D .

VA group
----------
dsatish
munnabjai
I140_when
YJay
waytoolong (are you still in northern VA ? Would you meet us ?)

NY/NJ /CT group
-------------------
rawager
-- who else ??

Edison, where are you from ? I think that you are from NJ. Right ?

Re: NY/NJ meeting

i am in VA too. But i am not motivated enough to meet you guys since i have my Green Card. :p :cool:

Originally posted by dsatish
I think 1amShantanuB can co-ordinate NJ area meeting.
Jokes apart, there are a lot of people here from NJ area. Probably they all can meet. Some of them might be unknowingly living in the same apartment complex :D .

VA group
----------
dsatish
munnabjai
I140_when
YJay
waytoolong (are you still in northern VA ? Would you meet us ?)

NY/NJ /CT group
-------------------
rawager
-- who else ??

Edison, where are you from ? I think that you are from NJ. Right ?