Why don't we all meet?

Re: Re: I would love to attend

Originally posted by dsatish
PGC,
I will drive from Virginia to Atlanta if the venue is Atlanta Gold Club :p

Dude Gold club closed long ago. All the "members" move to the Alluvia restaurant!

Core Team

Edison,
Is it OK for you to be the group co-ordinator ?

Others,
Who else would like to be a committed member ?

Re: Core Team

Originally posted by dsatish
Active members in Petition preparation (forgive me if i miss any one)
-------------------------------------------------
kashmir
Hi, dsatish,
It's my pleasure to find my name in your core team member list,
however, I live in Caolifornia and filed my I-485 to the CSC.
Also, the number of my posting is 1000+, but almost all my posting are related to the Project Kashmir.
http://immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=78398
so my contribution to this forum is small.

I really appreciate that the VSC forum started the petition and that some of mebers are very actively working on it.
I believe that the petition and the root cause of the EB I-485 processing dealy are common to all service centers,
so we should cooperate each other.

munnabhai02,dsatish and others,

First of all I would like to thank everyone for the interest.

As requested, I could provide any help to achieve our goals.

What kind of coordination we need here????? I understand all our current projects are making progress. If any of our project lacks momentum, we'll add fuel to that.

Since there are just few active members and also the active members are not(may not be) located closely, I don't know the feasibility of the planned meeting. Even if direct meeting is not feasible we can plan for netmeeting.

Hey Guys
What about me ????

Always I think in a totally different way than many of you..:D:D

You need different thinkers you know in the committee..:D:D

kidding

Originally posted by 1amShantanuB
Hey Guys
What about me ????

Always I think in a totally different way than many of you..:D:D

You need different thinkers you know in the committee..:D:D

kidding
It will be a great pleasure to have you in the core team. You seem to be either approved or close to that. Any one who is interested is a core team member, by default.

We probably have to meet at or close to Rajiv's office. It's impractical to ask him to travel.

I live in northern Virginia. My office is about 15 miles from Rajiv's. But I am willing to travel up to 200+ miles each way if we meet elsewhere.

Edison, the coordination is about talking to Rajiv and asking him if he is willing to meet us. If he does, set up an appointment and notify everyone who expressed interest in the meeting. Be sure we have sufficient number, say 5+ people, to meet, so that we don't waste Rajiv's time.

Metting

I would also like to attend this meeting but cannot make it, as I'm in Chicago.

but guys let me know about "1amShantanuB". I'm really interested to know about this guy. Really enjoy his postings..

:D :D :D

cat&mouse
Thanks for showing interest. I will include your name too in the members list.
Here nobody knows anything about anybody.
All are anonymous. Under veil.
I wish all the users could gather at one place. Probably in an auditorium. Each one may come on the stage and in front of the rest, speak out their username.
I am so and so.
We have an image of all the guys here in mind, but nobody knows how he/she looks like.

Looks like the list is growing!!

List is growing

I agree Munnabhai . It's good that more and more people are seeing the need to fight unitedly. Regarding your idea of every one of us meeting at one place, it will be really interesting if atleast some of us can meet. Then there won't be any more cat and mouse games or ping pong games :p .

For Munnabhai!

Munnabhai, kya bhidu netagiri kar rahe ho!

i like what you are doing. But to do this successfully, it is going to take some effort on your part. Co-ordinating, getting people to come over, arranging meeting with Attorney, shelling out money from your own pocket..

Success is a combination of individuals like yourself coming together and working together for the common interest of all.

This is how ISN had been successful in getting the 7 th year extension as well AC21 passed along with other stuff.

All the best.

Originally posted by munnabhai02
cat&mouse
Thanks for showing interest. I will include your name too in the members list.
Here nobody knows anything about anybody.
All are anonymous. Under veil.
I wish all the users could gather at one place. Probably in an auditorium. Each one may come on the stage and in front of the rest, speak out their username.
I am so and so.
We have an image of all the guys here in mind, but nobody knows how he/she looks like.

Looks like the list is growing!!

Shall we meet ?

Munnabhai,
Your idea of people in this forum meeting at a place is really good. Atleast we can start by regional meetings. In this thread, a lot of people have expresssed their willingness to meet.
I am also from Virginia. I think that there are quite a good number of people from Virginia here. Shall we meet in DC area in the next week-end ? (9/20 or 9/21)
Who else can attend for the DC meeting ? Please let me know so that we can plan.

Count me in for the meeting.

I live in Norwalk, CT. Don't mind traveling upto Virgina if need be - only on a weekend though.

Also guys, consider car pooling. Everyone for the same or near location can meet at a common place and then car pool. The gas and driving can be shared by every one in the car. Those who like to travell alone may do so as well.

Renting a Van to accomodate a highe number might also work.

Most of us are IT. And quite a few has webcams... A video conference call can also be arranged for the ones who cannot make it physically. If we meet at Rajiv's, I am sure he has a good net connection to do a video conferencing.

Originally posted by rawager
Count me in for the meeting.

Most of us are IT. And quite a few has webcams... A video conference call can also be arranged for the ones who cannot make it physically. If we meet at Rajiv's, I am sure he has a good net connection to do a video conferencing.

But can participants wear a black veil infront of web-cam ? :D:D

Originally posted by 1amShantanuB
But can participants wear a black veil infront of web-cam ? :D:D
Sure, there won't be any restriction on 'cat & mouse' games and 'ping pong' games. One can be as 'Fearless' as you are :p . Only thing is people may not accept 'dandaa'.