why do people hav faith ?

5hownewsday

Registered Users (C)
ok umm first of i dont believe in any god but i want to find out why people hav faith in ther god (whotever god that may be )

the problem im having is that religion has made meny meny men/women do bad things such as killing so haw can religion be a good thing if only bad things come from it ? yes ther is good things as well but the bad outway the good by 1000000s ( if u drop sum red die in the sea it wont change the collor of the sea . the good counts for nothing ) and 1000000s hav died in the name of religion
yet people still hav faith faith in wot ? i realy dont understand haw any1 can want to be apart of sumthing so evil.

so with that sed wher do people get faith ?
thank you for reading

Faith is something personal, something you feel inside your self. By definition, faith means to believe that something exists without any proof. You cannot explain that. If you could explain faith, then it would not be faith...
In the same way that a mathematician believes that pi (3,14159...) or the square root of 2 exists (i.e. he has faith that it exists without being able to write down on paper all of its digits...), some people believe that a supernatural being exists. In the same way that a scientist has faith and believes that logic can answer everything, some people believe God exists.

Because of my environment, I can not remember one day on this earth that I did not have Emunah, It has never been questioned in my home, at school as a child or an adult, perhaps a few doubts about organized religion, but never God for not having faith is like suddenly there was no air If you feel your faith basis is something that you have If it is as real to you than your life itself, A dosent Jews follow the Torah and mitzvot because of his intelligence or strength, but because the Torah says that we are the least of nations, the least means Nefesh Mesirus or cancellation of any personal desire and direct him.

I have faith for many reasons, but my biggest argument against those that do not is that I have nothing to lose and so much to gain from having a strong faith. This argument is far beyond a discussion forum, but the way I see it, I have fought through so many of life's obstacles and gained strength through my faith. If it turns out that my faith is in nothing substantial, so be it, I lived a happy life, viewing the world much more positively than those spending their time arguing against it and stressing on the negative things that can come up.

There is nothing wrong in believing in god ! There are many things in this world which even Science could not able to Solve ! So lets take them as a miracles created by god .... By the way Pal we got only one life so why don't we enjoy with everything we got ? ;)

I can't find any reason why people shouldn't have it. If it's everything they've got, so why stop it from them?

Greetings from India, so lemme ask you a Question first.. Do you think that a Fire can Resist from the Ice for 6 months? if you think your answer is no then i guess you need to once come and visit India to see the Miracle not only this one thing but you will be able to find many which only could be possible by god !