Why do I have an LUD on my approved I140

Al_aos

Registered Users (C)
and that too on a Sunday.
Any comments anyone.
I485 penidng since 2003. Pd is Feb 2001.
Interviewed and stuck in "pending review"

and that too on a Sunday.
Any comments anyone.
I485 penidng since 2003. Pd is Feb 2001.
Interviewed and stuck in "pending review"

I too had a LUD on my already approved I-140 last december, and a LUD on my I-129 yesterday (sunday), but my I-485 hasnt' been touched since may 2007, i wonder what the heck is going on?

I had and LUD on 22nd Dec too. I just got back from USCIS's office. Had an infopass appt to find out if my name check is clear. The IO told me that its clear. Another one bites the dust.!!!

Find out your NC status too. Just make an infopass appt. Its way easier than I thought it would be. I was surprised to see the security measures they take in that office though. Feels like you are entering an airport.

EB3 PD: Oct 2002, India

Guys, quick question:

Are I-485's processed based on one's Labor Priority date or the Receipt date of 485? If it's Labor PD, what's the importance of 485 processing dates changing every month @ NSC, CSC, VSC and TSC.

Appreciate your response...

Guys, quick question:

Are I-485's processed based on one's Labor Priority date or the Receipt date of 485? If it's Labor PD, what's the importance of 485 processing dates changing every month @ NSC, CSC, VSC and TSC.

Appreciate your response...

For all the categories the PD takes precedence over all other dates and that is what is indicated in the visa bulliten. For lots of other countries and categories the PD is either current or do not exist. Those are the case that USCIS is processing and gets reflected in the online processing times.

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

Thanks for the response but I was not asking about the Visa dates. I know that when the PD becomes available thru visa bulletin, you can apply the 485.

What i'm asking is after filing the 485, on what basis are they processed. is it the 485 receipt date or still the labor PD.

Ok but i just saw that the dates changed for 485 under Nebraska processing times... It changed to July 30 2007... what does that mean???

I, too got a LUD on a approved I140 on 2/10/08. My PD is in 2005 with EB2. Not sure what this LUD is about. I changed my employer after 180 days of I485

Looks to me now that it was a random system update,
On the other hand maybe they were checking your 140 to see if you could infact benefit from the new memo. ( atleast I would like to believe that :) )

The first explanation looks most likely.