*** "Why derivative cases are not approving with primary case?" ***

dashDurai

Registered Users (C)
Gurus:

why derivatives cases are not approving when primary gets his/her approval?

Any successful case?

Anybody still in trouble?

Can i go alone for stamping?

Can i call the national service center?

Please reply.
:confused:

Thanks

ThangaDurai

go for stamping

I am in the same boat. The primary was approved, but the dependent is still waiting. The lawyer told us to go for stamping only for primary for now. I called the Customer Service and they told me that they are two different applications (the primary and the derivative). It is not mandatory to get those two applications approved on the same time.

dashDurai said:
why derivatives cases are not approving when primary gets his/her approval?

Because derivative case is independent of primary.

dashDurai said:
Can i go alone for stamping?

yes, you can go alone. your spouse can go alone when he/she get approval.

Remember every case is independent. Not all cases are approving together.

Don't worry. Your spouse (and your kid(s)) will be approved soon. Yes, you can go for stamping alone. It won't affect your spouse/kid(s)'s cases. Yes, you can call NSC anytime as you have rights to know. Your spouse (and kid(s)) will go for stamping when they receive their approval notices.

I am in the same kind of situation...

Mine and My wife's cases got approved. But kids cases are still pending. When checked the online message, it never changed and it is the same old message saying it will take 365 to 485 days etc...!! But LUD changed along with our approval for children too..!!!

My question is, is it OK if we both can go for stamping ? or do we need to wait for children's gets approved.?