Why California processing are flying???

shmang

Registered Users (C)
HI, Guys:

I just scan through the processing date for California processing center by chance and they are stating they currently processing 485 for Aug. 2003

If they are process very fast and catching up pretty good, what is the reason Vermont is not doing the same thing? They have the same event like BCIS re-org, audit and other thing get higher priority than 485.

What is the reason that they are moving so fast while we stucked here?

Not Even Crawling

The 1485 for EB cateogry is not even shown.I guess they are very much shy about the dates/accomplishments, to disclose.!!!!

California to process 485 in 1 yr

on today's murthy chat, attny murthy mentioned about aila meeting where CSC said that they would process 485 within 1 yr.
Lucky west coast people:(

Re: California to process 485 in 1 yr

Originally posted by ag28
on today's murthy chat, attny murthy mentioned about aila meeting where CSC said that they would process 485 within 1 yr.

Saying is different from actually doing it and CSC is not that different.

Thanks, guys, for the insight.

This makes me feel better, at least we are not along waiting in the dark. :rolleyes: :(

Re: California to process 485 in 1 yr

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Originally posted by ag28
[/QUOTE]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh!good(news) in its lyric.
But the question remains to be seen.
Whether the 1 year meant:
To clear the cases of year 2000 or 2001 or 2002 or 2003 in 1 year or
they really mean clearing the cases with in an year after Notice date.....(Which probabaly a Mirage),only to be seen at next year .

With a new governor, I think they are moving on to the next step: All illegal immigrants get a green card ;)