Why Big Lines/Cause for delay

GCMailer

Registered Users (C)
I am seeing everyday since 17th Dec(excluding Holidays), very big lines infront of SFO INS center. Earlier, it used to be on Monday, Wednesday and some activity on Friday, but not this big lines. Any idea what is going on , is is this causing to delay in getting May/June 485 approvals.....

No worries

The big lines outside SFO - INS are because:
MIKE, DAVID, DOUG, BOB, JOHN, BILL, RICH, RICK
and
BARBARA, CINDI, BETH, MICHELLE are on vacation in SFO- INS

Only one Joshi, one Chan and one Lopez working there.
Comes 2nd Jan 2002 and the lines will disappear.

The flood of approvals will start around 9th January 2002.

Voila

Meaning of Vishnu

There is a three faced GOD called Dutta.
First Head is Brahma - Creator of this Universe ( Big Bang Theory)
Second Head is me that is Vishnu - The one who maintains and keep harmony in the universe ( Mommy, Daddy, Kiddos)
Third is Mahesh - One who recycles - Phases out bad and returns good by recycling process.

Got it ?

Of course, I knew that, but what I meant was you know a lot about INS, like a god or prophet!

But how? How did you enumerate even their names?

In Buddhist literature there is the term "Vishnu", meaning one kind of gods. It is said, "if one is ordained to be enlightened as a vishnu, the Avalokitesvara Bodhisattva will appear as a vishnu and enlighten him."

Ha, ha, ha, haaaa! You forgot PAUL, SUSIE and JIM! They work on a different floor, that is, when the

I thought Lopez\'s vacation was approved. It was Hernandez who was gonna work this week. Huh, I could be mistaken. Nguyen is also working but he is just a trainee officer.

henrysh

hi henry,
just FYI...
Budhhism is essentailly a refined form of Hinduism where there is no place for
different stratas in society as in Hinduism
Budhha is supposed to be 10th re-incarnation of Lord Vishnu, and he himself was Hindu