• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Why are the recently published number so low?

rcling26

Registered Users (C)
Hiya,

Has anyone got an idea why the case number have been increased so low?

I am getting upset of this whole situation, it has never happened before...

Raymond

Don't worry it is similar to DV2006. :rolleyes:

rcling26 said:
Hiya,

Has anyone got an idea why the case number have been increased so low?

I am getting upset of this whole situation, it has never happened before...

Raymond

As far as I know this kind of case has never happened before!
Has someone asked from KCC about this issue?

Denniz said:
As far as I know this kind of case has never happened before!
Has someone asked from KCC about this issue?
No Last year it started very slow then speed up. This year they started it a little bit fast and now they r slow. The number from last year and this year nearly matching

I hear many people saying “don’t worry …the pace is similar to last year (DV-06).. Did everyone get visa or at least second package last year? I am curious. What was the final out come last year??

All numbers got current in september for the DV 2006.If you look at the trend for the previous years you will notice that most numbers gets current towards the end of the exercise.
So lets all be positive about this year too.It will be well.

Best of luck.

i do not have any idea about it; if next month is also keep slow or stable or even "surprized bounce" then i will not be surprize anymore.
After a long month waiting - ppl feel upset if there is not contemporary development the issue.

if they want to go schedule parallel as last year then they do think it priore the year. Europe is as going as last year. Africa section was not so fast comparing last year.

Actually KCC can publish an announcement an explaination precisely the condition so that the ppl in quary can relieve for a while.

ama nerde o samimiyet

So low!

My number is AF200716XXX. Will it become current soon? Please advice. I have applied for AOS. I shuld have opted for CP :(