Why am I not receiving FP notice yet?????. ND in 08/09/2000

infok

Registered Users (C)
can someone give me some suggestion on what do I need to do regarding my FP notice. My ND was in the month of Aug 2000 and almost everyone in that month with ND got even their I-485 approvals and I haven\'t got even my FP notice.

I am working in NC but my GC was files with CSC because my company is in CA. Because I am in NC I am not getting any FP?

Thanks a lot

No Title

may be that should be the reason. Because they prefer who are living in CA. I too waiting for FP my RD is 09/27 and I live in NJ and my office is located in CA.

No Title

Not in my case, eventhough i leave in PA, filed in CSC , got my FP. Our ND is 09/12 and Fp date Nov 3rd.

No Title

Venkat. you may want to check with your attorney. My attorney went to CSC and had a meeting with the officers and he did take my file with him. They promised him that they are going to send me FP notice in a week. My attorney and few of them from Bay area appointed a liaison to look into all these delayed cases. I hope i will get it in couple of weeks.

I hope this will help you

No Title

i think that either u\'ll recive your fp notice in few days or its lost in the mail as according to jit report the I 485 is currently vacant. This means CSC is processing every file they have..i suggest u call and talk to IIO directly about your case

No Title

Dont go by the JIT report - it is something to keep INS name in the clear. Check with your attorney and also try to call the INS. if the IIO is nice enoough they will print out something and send it to the supervisor for review. If you attorney calls or faxes, then it will have better impact.
Good Luck

No Title

The JIT report is for all cases that are READY to adjudicate, by this they mean it relates to cases that have already gotten the FP clearance, it says nothing about cases that haven\'t been fp\'d .
AC