Who used "world education service" (www.wes.org) before?

I did...

For H1, I used WES. And for GC I used the same eval copy that was done for H1. Not sure if I will get RFE or not. They are good , didi a thorough job on my wife's detailed eval too.

I heard Trustforte is used most by folks here.

will_get_there

I did evaluation of my wife's diploma for Grad. School through WES. They are well-known and USCIS should accept them, no doubts.

Note, however, that they may request a confirmation of the authenticity of your transcript/diploma directly from the university that issued them. It may take a looooooot of time if you do not contact your university and ask them to expedite the answer.

In what circumstances do you think they will request a confirmation directly from the university? Thanks a lot.

allaboutgc said:
In what circumstances do you think they will request a confirmation directly from the university? Thanks a lot.
I have no idea. I didn't expect it. However, since you send them a copy of your transcript, they may decide to verify it because it is not difficult at all now to alter the scanned copy any way you want on the computer. Expect it for everybody who sends a copy instead of the original.

I got my degree evaluation from WES for my university admission but not for 485. They seem to be good. But, I would recommend you to check with your lawyer and go with their suggestion.