Who receives EAD card: me or lawyer?

icici

Registered Users (C)
I recently got an email from CRIS that my EAD has been approved and card production ordered. Can someone please tell me who receives the EAD card: me or my lawyer? Logically, I would think, the card would be sent directly to me..but then I have already learnt that the USCIS has its own set to logical rules (which are not necessarily similar to mine ;-().

Can someone advice when it would be received? (The CRIS email mentions 30 days..but I am guessing that it would be closer to 7-10 days). If the card is sent to the lawyer, then I know when I should start bugging him abt it ..

thanx,
icici

I recently got an email from CRIS that my EAD has been approved and card production ordered. Can someone please tell me who receives the EAD card: me or my lawyer? Logically, I would think, the card would be sent directly to me..but then I have already learnt that the USCIS has its own set to logical rules (which are not necessarily similar to mine ;-().

Can someone advice when it would be received? (The CRIS email mentions 30 days..but I am guessing that it would be closer to 7-10 days). If the card is sent to the lawyer, then I know when I should start bugging him abt it ..

thanx,
icici

will be sent to you.

You.

You'll (not the lawyer) get it on the address you have given to USCIS. Takes somewhere around 4 to 7 days.

thanx,
icici

WHEN re-start being on Payroll!

Dear all
First mmed, I am positive you will get your EAD approval SOON, I hope by early next week!

I have a question: WHEN DOES ONE GET BACK on PAYROLL? IS the approval email enough to get back on payroll or there is a need for the actual EAD to be received to get back on payroll?
Your help is appreciated!

APPRECIATION