Who is still waiting with ND 01/01

vana001

Registered Users (C)
Just to know how many of us waiting for I-485 approval with ND 01/01. My ND is 01/31 and FP done 3/20 as shceduled

No Title

I am in the same boat, waaaaaaaaiting ...

WAC-01-072-xxxx, ND 1/9/01, FP 3/8/01, EAD amd AP 2/26/01

I am increasingly getting nervous!!!

No Title

Waiting with ND 01/12/01
WAC 01-075-xxxxx
FP 04/01

Maybe the approval is related to the FP dates...

No Title

me, wac-01-077-xxx
fp done 03-03-2001, while scheduled on 03-2x-2001
endless waiting.

No Title

weiqi ,

when was ur FP scheduled...I know dimpu got approval .His Fp was scheduled on 3/24. Mine is 3/29...Just wanna know if it is after 3/24

Thanks

No Title

I think FP\'s >3/20 are in the line for approval, this is my aniticipation and looks logical.Hope it happens

No Title

Mine is 1/11/01 ND and 3/7/01 FP (done and scheduled)
This want is getting really frustrating

No Title

rangaraom, my shceduled data is 03-24-2001, and done in 03-03-2001.

but my wife\'s got rejected and redone at 04-06-2001.

I don\'t know if hers affected my case.

No Title

Just now got off the phone talking with IIO in CSC
IIO: This is California service center. Can I have your WAC#
Me: Good morning. Mine is WAC-01-090-XXXXX
IIO: Can I verify your name.
Me: Gave my name.
IIO: Can I have your address?
Me: Gave my address.
IIO: How can I help you.
Me: Would like to know the status of my I-485 appication.
IIO: Its still pending.
Me: Did you receive my FP reports from FBI?
She checks..
IIO: Yaa. Received on 03/25.
Me: So is it in your system right now?
IIO: Yaa and looks good.
Me: So what\'s the processing time for such cases.
IIO: Right now they are processing 12/20/00 cases since yours is 01/29/01, may be you might have to wait for another 2 months.
Me: Thanks a lot and have a great day.
IIO: Thanks. Bye.
So since they didn\'t ask for my A# does it mean that they have trasferred system#2 to system#1. So should I have to wait for another couple of months for this? Let me know.
Gurus,
    I am planning of marrying of sometime in the 2 week of July in India and my fioncee doesn\'t have any visa to come over. Will it be too late for me to add her name in my I-485? What shall I do. Please do advise me.

Thanks
Hyte

No Title

rangaraom, Have you ever called INS ,since your RD is before 12/20 your case should have been assigned to officer, infact it should have approved. You have any comments

No Title

Hi sanath,
  I did call IIO 2 weeks ago. That time IIO said that they r workin on backlogs and also said that everything else is good( FP etc)..
So..I am just keeping my fingers crossed and waiting. Almost checking AVM everyday. Nothing yet:( Probably i will call IIO tomorrow...

No Title

you should have married before you filed 485. Once your finger printing is in then there is no way of stopping the process. Marriage after 485 filing will take 5 years for approval for your spouse to come. And if you file a family based application then your wife will have no chance of getting a none immigration visa. It really sucks. Talk to your lawyer regarding this. You might in a very bad situation here. I really hope that I am wrong on this.