Who is still not approved?

Pruma

Registered Users (C)
Folks,

Please post your details-- if your I140 is not approved and you filed before May 2003 in EB3 Category.

My I140 case is filed on the April 8th and is not approved yet.

In this way we would atleast know what is the actual status of approvals.:confused:

Mine is EB3
ND: March 7th, 2003
Still not approved ....

Anyone else from March 7th Time Frame?

I am thinking that My Change of Address has somehow caused my application to be slipped out of processing priority? Does anyone of you who have EB3 approval overdue did change the address on that application?

EB3/NY/3/11/2003 - Not Approved Yet.

Just got off the phone with an IIO and he informed me that only the empoyer or the attorney can initate status check. I really do not know what's going on out here...

Thanks

"Just got off the phone with an IIO and he informed me that only the empoyer or the attorney can initate status check. I really do not know what's going on out here..."

the 140 is filed by the petitioning employer, not the beneficiary, so it's not surprizing that they don't entertain requests from the beneficiary...

Originally posted by PhillyKP
"Just got off the phone with an IIO and he informed me that only the empoyer or the attorney can initate status check. I really do not know what's going on out here..."

the 140 is filed by the petitioning employer, not the beneficiary, so it's not surprizing that they don't entertain requests from the beneficiary...

I got the same reply from the BCIS service rep. So I asked my employer and my lawyer to initiated status check inquiries for my I140 petition separately, at different times, - and neither one of them received any reply at all (5-3 months have passed by now). The status of my I140 petition is not displayed on BCIS website - it says that the status of this case can not be found. It was like that since my petition was received by BCIS and I am sure it is not approved yet.

I140 EB12 OR
RD: 03-19-2003
ND: 04-02-2003