Who Is right Infopass or IO

bajaj78

Registered Users (C)
HI All

I am confused.I called TSc and got an old lady who was very courteous look into all details and said name check pending so visa number not assigned.

I have been to infopass twice one was last friday and officer told me security checks clear.

contradicting messages.

Thanks

HI All

I am confused.I called TSc and got an old lady who was very courteous look into all details and said name check pending so visa number not assigned.

I have been to infopass twice one was last friday and officer told me security checks clear.

contradicting messages.

Thanks

Usually Service Center IO has most recent info but it all depends upon, who the Old Lady was, an IO or just a CSR. Try to talk to TSC at another time and see if you get the different person on telephone.

i told her that info pass told me clear she said her system might not have been updated.amazing.

I have got cleared information three times but reason i am worried was she was easily talking and looking into the computer and saying this is what her computer shows.second biometrics clear but name check pending

Can they send second FP/biometrics if the NC is not clear

when did you get NC clear msge from Infopass

You mentioned you went to Infopass twice, and the one last Friday said NC cleared. Was your first Infopass also said NC clear?

I just called TSC and the lady there told me NC pending still. I got LUD on Jul 2,3 and 4. So was wondering if NC has been cleared and someone is looking at my case. But the lady at TSC gave me no hope. Now I read your post and am wondering if I should schedule a Infopass to see if I get different answer.

This guessing game is really depressing...

was it an old lady.I want to Infopass two weeks back as well.I got security clear once from TSC IO as well last month.

she was slow in replying.was she asking your name at every step.she looked to be really helpful

she was slow. did not ask my name each time but does sound confused from time to time.

I don't think it matters though. the important thing is that she said my case is still pending NC.

she was slow. did not ask my name each time but does sound confused from time to time.

I don't think it matters though. the important thing is that she said my case is still pending NC.

Guys,

Don't be disappointed......different IOs (IIO?) have different answers. Some are honest, some are not. Your best bet would be a Service Request.

A service request doesn't give you any valuable information about your background check. Moreover, sometimes it doesn't have any sense and makes you absolutely confused on the status of the petition. For example I got a response that my case was within the processing times when it was clearly out. :confused:

Guys,

Don't be disappointed......different IOs (IIO?) have different answers. Some are honest, some are not. Your best bet would be a Service Request.

Last edited by a moderator: