Who is left with RD 2003?

luna_ca

Registered Users (C)
Anyone in the same boat as me?
I just received my second FP notice and I am going on March 1.

Sorry dont understand your question

Hi Luna,

What was your question? I think there are tons of 2002 still left, and I am sure you are the fortunate ones to have movement on your case. You will find tons of applicants to reply to your thread if you are asking if anyone is left in 2003 yet

Guys,
I know you are bitter and all but it doesn't mean I cannot ask who does not have their approval with an RD of 2003.
And I still would like to know, even if I get tones of them, who is not approved and have a RD in 2003.

We are all suffering

Guys,

I know the wait is difficult but we are all in it together. Some people will get it sooner than others but lets try to not let our frustrations seep into this wonderful forum. Lets share information and help eachother get through this mess.

For anyone who is feeling bad about his/her case, just check my details and feel relieved that you are not in my situation.

saras

Sure you can ask

Luna,

No one is bitter. We all are in the same boat (by the way, i m already approved, so i have no complains). I just thought that it would be nice for you to know that there are tons of guys around or prior date to yours, so for me, this question was "stupid".

Explain some thing to me :

FOR EXAMPLE:

There are 5000 people who replied to your post saying "me too".

What would that tell you. You got to understand ---- "No one is bitter, but we also expect sensible questions"... haha (joking).....

Let me ask you another example:

What would u say to a guy who applied for his I 485 in November 2004 and asked the same question -------- "Who all are left with him under process?"

GET MY POINT?

I apologize

Luna,

I apologize, i didnt mean to be rude..... though when i read it again, i thought i sounded like one.

My heart just goes to all who are waiting for soooooooooooooooo long, its like i feel bad.

But i didnt mean anything against your question.

But think about my examples again (....... haha joking again)

regards

luna_ca,
Hey buddy, all we meant is you need patience. Good luck to you and all other 2003/4 guys.

Hi, ND May 2002 still waiting, maybe you will feel better...

ND: May 2002
FP: Oct 2004
NO AP

I apologize

I got a message from Luna and I realised that what i said wasnt intended but seems it didnt come right

I apologize to Luna and all those who feel effected. Please feel free to respond to Luna's message and post your 2003 cases.

I am Dec 2003 ND for I-485 and thinking what to do ?

I guess frustration levels and reasons are different for each one.

You guys may jump at me for saying I am waiting for my Dec'2003 ND and PD of Mar'2003. But I had a baggage that goes beyond these dates. I applied in June 2001 for my labor and after long wait it was remanded to state. I did a different labor in a different state in Oct '2002 and waited till I filed again in March 2003.

So, as we say "Happiness is a state of mind",
can we say "Frustration is a state of mind or a choice ?",
or "Get frustrated at your own risk",
or "Compare others before you get frustrated",
or "Frustration leads to new avenues".

Before I unintentionally frustrate with this discussion, I will get back into my hole.

Man

Why to get frustated ?

my 140 got approved in FEB 2005

Applied in I 140 in OCT 2003.

While I was waiting I could see so many approvals who applied in 2004 ..

did it mean i should get frustated ? personal opinion - No, never

GC is not life. we have so many tensions in US (job/home seek) .. why to add another one ?
Be prepared mentally and physically to go back to our own country.

I hope and pray those who are waiting long should get their approvals soon but that does not mean people who are not waiting should wait........