Who is coming for party?

longGC

Registered Users (C)
Well you must have guessed it correctly. My case has been approved. :) Just received e-mails that my case and my wife's case has been approved. :p I am still waiting for approval of my child's case. Hopefully it will come in few days.

I have used hotmail's feature to alert me on my mobile with a text message if I receive an e-mail from USCIS. Few minutes ago, I heard 4 beeps and I knew what it was.

Anyway, I am not going to go away from this forum as I feel that I owe to many who helped me. I feel obliged to all those who helped me through their knowledge and support. The only way I can repay is by helping my fellow GC seekers who are still waiting. I will continue to do so with whatever experience and knowledge that I have gained through this precious forum.

Please come and join me for a party. If you are not in Atlanta then let me know your location and I will come there to celebrate with you. ;)

Cheers!

Let me be first.....!!!

Congrats LongGC!!!

Your dream has come true today!!

I had just now faxed about FP expiry to TSC.... I don't whether it is going to give any trigger for my GC Approval.

All the best and have bash man.... I am ready to join in with you for celebration :D :) :)

congrats!

Let me be the first to congratulate you! As a fellow sufferer (in fact I am still suffering) I can understand how you are feeling after the long ordeal. I want to taste the same, please pray for me. Have fun!

sg_rg2
ND 09/01
FP-1 01/03 (expired)
FP-2 05/04
AD ???

It has been a long journey. Wish I had not chosen the nick name long GC as it really turned out to be long. :D
2344 days since my PD and
1125 days after RD.

I inititated GC process nearly 2500 days ago.

Congratulations !!! I am really happy to see your approval.

Hi!,

I am really happy to see your approval. I have been following up your posting. It is really nice to hear that your case has been approved.

Congrats!!

Long GC,
Congrats!!!. I have been watching your trail.

A happy ending for a long journey that's all matters.

yes

Mr. Long GC you are inspritation to fight against this Legal System. Keep it up... Yes this is big victory for our Immigration community.... we will celebrate....

longGC
Very happy to see your approval.We all have been waching your long journey and full marks to you for your perseverance.
Time to get drunk and celebrate. :)

masood_55

RD 08/03
FP /1/04

LongGc, Congrats buddy.
That must be quite a relief.
Don't forget me when you send out the party invitation.