Who has priority date before these dates?

Addr485

Registered Users (C)
Please let's count how many people whose priority date is eligible for a visa number are still here waiting for approval, if they are any:

EB2:

Indian before 01NOV99:

Chinese before 01MAY00:

EB3:

Indian before 01JAN98:

Chinese before 01MAY00:

Mexican before 01JAN01:

Any other country before 01MAR01:

I guess you are right.

I might be the earliest EB2 from India without approval
my PD is may 2001.

Anybody earlier than may 2001?

You may want to post this question to the Retrogession page ... to get people from other centers.

I guess (just my guess) they have approved more than several months quota in the previous months. So they just stop approving until all the over-approved number fulfill in the future months. That is why they are saying so firmly that the backlog will not move until early next year (probably the total number they approved earlier will equal to next Jan).

I guess those USCIS people are not working at all nowadays. They have nothing to do and watch TV while in office if I am not wrong.

I agree a person saying earlier. "The worst thing I did in the US is that I have applied a US green card!!"

There aren't to many

ant said:
I guess (just my guess) they have approved more than several months quota in the previous months. So they just stop approving until all the over-approved number fulfill in the future months. That is why they are saying so firmly that the backlog will not move until early next year (probably the total number they approved earlier will equal to next Jan).

I guess those USCIS people are not working at all nowadays. They have nothing to do and watch TV while in office if I am not wrong.

I agree a person saying earlier. "The worst thing I did in the US is that I have applied a US green card!!"

ant,

I had started threads in the TSC forum to track PDs of EB3s and found that there was one case from 2000. There were about 20 2001 cases and the rest were 2002 and beyond.

There just aren't that many PDs before 2002 for EB3s. There are speculations that a lot of them are stuck in the Back Log reduction centers but I do not agree. I do not think there are thousands of 2001 cases stuck at the Backlog reduction centers. My PD is from 2001 and I got stuck in the April 2001 i245 backlog at the state level. I tracked a lot of 2001 labor cases and almost all of them got approved and have already gotten their GCs. I may be wrong but I would be surprised to find thousands of cases with pre 2002 PDs.

People with pre 2002 PDs (non substituion) are just plain unlucky because most of their cases should have been approved by now.

cheers,

saras

Wow, gc_man, You beat me!!

If it is any consolation for you, I have been in US on h1-b since june 1996.
I was being screwed by various employers with promise of GC and finally started this labor in may 2001.

I am unlucky one too

Hi,

I am unlucky one too

PD: 08/2001

140/485: ND Nov 2003

140 Aprroved: JUne 2004

2 EADs, 2 APs

Waiting For Approval.

CLUB-4

gc_man said:
I am one, waiting....

PD Nov 2000

gc_man

If you don't mind , would you please share the copy of letter you sent to your congressman please. I am also waiting for the name chek process for the past 1.5 years.

Thanks

Addr485 said:
Please let's count how many people whose priority date is eligible for a visa number are still here waiting for approval, if they are any:

EB2:

Indian before 01NOV99:

Chinese before 01MAY00:

EB3:

Indian before 01JAN98:

Chinese before 01MAY00:

Mexican before 01JAN01:

Any other country before 01MAR01:
Brazil is 01/mar/01
my PD is 26/abr/01
my I-140 is aproved and I have an A# already
why do I need a visa #?
Is it for my GC approval? If yes, will I get a stamp on my passaport, at least, to travel after the interview???

I`m just another one
EB3
PD 04/2001
485 RD 12/2002 VSC
TD/ND 06/2004 Boston
Interview letter ?? (maybe bcause my FP is no good anymore?)