Who got 2nd FP notice ??

gc0299, thank for the info. I posted a new thread and seems like a lot of folks are still waiting for it. So let's just hang on.

My First Finger printing expired May 6th 2003 and still Haven't got a 2nd FP notice.

I have seen many cases with a higher WAC # this week getting RFE's :confused: Its time to give the lawyer a call and wake him/her up.

Second Finger Prints

Just got my notice for second FPs yesterday (for me not for my wife nor children).

WAC 02-059

Any RFE for 2nd FP

Is there a trend of RFE for those who got 2nd FP notice and completed?

Can some one who did 2nd FP weeks ago confirm this.

Hi showmegc,

I got my 2nd FP notive Last Monday to be done on 11/5. I went today and did it. It works.

ttani

WAC 02 058
RD: 12/4/2001
1FP: 2/2/2002
2FP: 10/15/2003

RFE or approval

ttani,

I was wondering if there is a movement on 485 cases who got 2 FP done already.

showmegc,

I know 2 cases who got their aproval about 2 months after their 2nd FP. I guess this may vary, but I would not expect more than 3 months in total.

Just got second FP Notice-wac02055XXXX. First FP done 1st Feb 2002. Plan to try and get it done next week if possible. Location-Phx

No 2nd FP notice yet.

Haven't received notice for 2nd FP yet.

btw: Do you know how updated the online status information is? So I can expect 2nd FP when the status changes online...

WAC02064xxxxx
ND 12/16/2001
FP 02/2002

Where should the 2nd FP notice go?

My wife's 1st FP expired March 2003 and did the 2nd FP in July 2003. My case is being processed at the SF INS and not the service center. When I called up FBI they mentioned that her report was sent to CSC Laguna Niguel. My finger prints are about to expire in October 2003. Any idea if the report goes to CSC irrespective of where the case is processed or is the FP report lost and will never make it to SF. Please advise.

Thanks for all the help

Paras

Sorry, gc0299. They are not mine.

They are the scanned results for all wac02-064 & wac02-065 cases. I'm still waiting for FP notice.