Who gets to decide where the child is Born ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Sharabi
Does anyone care what you begining to think ? I care when you have to come to end to think. It is none of your damn business to know as to who pingpong or dingdong is. No one has asked for you for your stupid analysis.

Don't you gus have any meaningful thing to do other than watching who is banned , who is in and who is out.......when will u give up this childish and foolish behavior and behave like a grown up man ?

I am just bursting your balls.....that's all.

It is "busting" NOT "bursting"! .... Hope you don't "burst" anyone's balls.. LOL

I guess your secretary took a day off.. :D

OK I will tell you the truth.....the truth you have been very much wanting to hear......yeah my Madrasi secretary took a day off. you figured it out though.....you seem to get your balls bursted sorry busted every day. aren't you ? would you know why ?

Originally posted by Sharabi
OK I will tell you the truth.....the truth you have been very much wanting to hear......yeah my Madrasi secretary took a day off. you figured it out though.....you seem to get your balls bursted sorry busted every day. aren't you ? would you know why ?

nahhh!!! I don't think so! South Indians are usually pretty good in our NATIONAL LANGUAGE, English! I think your secretary is some "bindi" speaking "pidla bath" eating Dharavi slum dweller... may be your neighbor!!! :D :D :D

It is busting NOT bursting!! LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.