who EAC is 01-250-50517???? Good News is This case has been approved !!!

rajnam

Registered Users (C)
I had called the AVM at VSC and entered this number couple of days ago by mistake at that time it was FP results received and processing resumed. I had noted down this number since it was close to my EAC out of curiosity.
Today when i checked along with my case it said this case has been approved on 03/21 whereas my case it is still the old message.
So whoever it belongs to congrats to him/her!
BTW the IIO spoke to didn\'t give any more meaningful info about my case other than it is still pending. She said there was no way for her to know what stage my case was in. my eac is also 01-250-50xxx.

-Raj

This doesnt mean much

It need not be a 485 application, it could be as simple as a H4 application

read my notes carefully .....

The same number earlier said FP results received on xx-xx-xx and processing resumed. that clear means it is a I-485 case.

what other cases other than 485 would require finger prints . i don\'t see any.

And remember the AVM message was same as my AVM message with a different date for FP results received. Maybe that person whom it belongs to doesn\'t visit this board !!!

purely statistical purposes only

Hi insane i check for purely statistical reasons so that i know where i stand with respect to others close to me. This is reqd because the bloody IIO\'s don\'t give meaningful info.

If you want check for your purpose, that is fine. But you should not give others info to public.

That si the reason people donot give their full EAC#. Please change your practice. Just advice.

Invasion of privacy(even accidental and not for misuse)-not many people like it.

This is just a friendly suggestion. No offense. It is really appreciative to inform the person\'s case is approved and you didn\'t mean to misuse it. But it is not required. One or other day, that person will know about his/her status. But he/she may not take it lightly when their EAC# is out in the public board.

My suggestion : Remove this posting from the server itself, so no more viewings of this discussion.

Again, I didn\'t mean to criticise you. If I am the one with the EAC # you posted, I would feel very uneasy.

Thanks for allowing my suggestions,
Raj

No Title

Relax guys!!. The guy whose EAC number it is will most certainly not own up to it - even if he posts his approval, if he\'s on this board. Even with the EAC number no one has any way of knowing any further details about the person. AVM does not give such info. So, no use getting worked up about this. Although, I agree that such things should not be posted.

Sorry guys i didn\'t mean to invade privacy.

Rather used it for statisical purposes!! From now on i would rather keep it to myself.....

thanks for your info. Rajnam

Why do you guys always think -vely ? He is giving us some info.
that\'s what we need from this site. Please do not discourage persons like rajnam. Just a suggestion friends !!!

Sher: Check the July list compiled by Milk

You will see that 250 is for applicants with ND 8/20.

stop checking others EAC#s...they are good enough to check their own. check yourself and be good wit

remove this discussion from this forum please.....what if someone post your EAC# tomorrow in this site ? do you feel fine ?

Rajnam

Can you post your EAC#, address & phone #? What did you say? NO... then why you sucker posting anyone else\'s detail?

Whatever the reason you are not supposed to do such thing.

Why you will check any others case status ? If there is any monitoring system or any log his case will be screwed up. If you are that much desperate go and sit out side of VSC ins and beg for your status/approval. Whatever the reason you are not supposed to do such thing.

Take case

Guys, I don\'t think Rajnam was wrong in checking other EAC numbers.

How do you think by knowing a EAC# we can get a history of that person?
Rajnam, had just shared the info which he got from the AVM and posted the EAC#. If the person is a regular user of this site and has not checked the AVM will be benefited from his posting. He did not mention the persons name, address nor the phone # and it is highly unlikely for anybody to get that info based on an EAC#.