Registered Users (C)
PD 1/28/1998 - original !

I-485 RD- 1/3/2003

5 EADs
2 FP

3rd one is scheduled for Aug 30, 2007

Name check initiated 3/9/2003

Any BABA here who can predict my approval? :D

I don't know what to say man. I can feel your pain. It is high time that they clear these old cases. I am sure you have tried all the sources. If not pl. call them again and again.

what about me

PD Oct 2001 ( Own Labor)
I140 Approved in PP
485 filed in Aug 07.

Any idea ? i hope it will come in 2010.

:D Today everyone has turned psychic. In fact, yesterday I saw my horoscope on Yahoo (Saggi) and it said some surprise news, so this round of approvals seems a surprise, though nothing surprising personally (being selfish).

So LB, I will take your prediction as the surprise news. Thanks;)

U should receive CRIS emails by Aug 31st'2007 MAX.

Guys,

Don't get demotivated. We already know that the agency is run by bunch of jokers who don't know what they are doing. This system is messed up. I wish we can do some thing about this.

ALL YOU GUYS DESERVE GC's YESTERDAY. I pray for you.

Thank You

To all those who wished me good luck, thank you very much.

May God (all glory be to him) grant us patience. May we all remain patient and faithful (not seek help from any BABAs) while yearning for GC. Amen. Tathastu !

Trust me .. 19 years (since July 20, 1988) and still without GC is no joke. Please pray for me and I will pray for your well being while anticipating what you desire. Thank you all.

Another Oldtimer

Akbari,

I thought i had the oldest case(RD of 8/03) but yours is older.
I can understand your frustration but all we can do is wait.
Hang in there man.

To all those who wished me good luck, thank you very much.

May God (all glory be to him) grant us patience. May we all remain patient and faithful (not seek help from any BABAs) while yearning for GC. Amen. Tathastu !

Trust me .. 19 years (since July 20, 1988) and still without GC is no joke. Please pray for me and I will pray for your well being while anticipating what you desire. Thank you all.

19 years is indeed tough, man!
WOW!
All I can say is, that you are already an embodiment of patience! You don't need any more patience than you already have!

All of us gc seekers have an interesting situation though!
Many of us here struggle impatiently for the first 10 years or so. But when the kids grow and years roll by, I guess getting gc is pretty much a passing thought from then on:) You cannot or donot go back because of myriads of reasons (that would be a forum in its own). So, you wait!
If you get it, you get jubiliant.
You don't, then you turn on another page in the calendar.

I guess, enough philosophy for me today :p

Good luck Akbari!

I know soem people got approved before their FP. But they waited to send the plastic card.

I wish you get it before by September 1st.

I hope all the old timers (including me) will get approvals soon before September 07. NSC IO clearly told me to call back in September 1st week if nothing happens by that time.

I feel really sorry to see the cases under Extended Review for no reason (my case too). Are they sleeping on some of these old timers files?
Wake up TSC/NSC and search for the old files!!!

Predicting your approval

vvvunlucky,
In line with the topic of this thread, I am taking a stab at the prediction. Looking at the movement in your case, and comparing with the pattern of others who have been getting approvals, you should see some positive movement in sep last week.

Having some movement (change in luds ...) indicates that some action is being taken about the case. That should be a good news.
So that indicates that USCIS is actively looking at the older cases, hopefully based on the PD though.

So, let us hope for the best.