Who all are waiting ?

72tulsa

Registered Users (C)
My friend case was approved two weeks back .
His ND was june 01. I think TCS is also processing
like other centers, even though it says 07/00.
How many of you are waiting , who had applied before july 01 ?

I think most of them who got approved

do not visit any more and some of them have not updated their info.
Just want to know how many active visitor\'s have ND before july 01
and still waiting for approval.

Why not take a attendance?

This way we know who are still active or atleast visiting this site? GCHopes

No Title

I filed in June 2001 and did not even get the finger printing notice yet. I believe I am not alone and I think most others who filed in mid 2001 are still waiting for FP notices.

EB1 (EA) India PD 06/13/2000 RD 03/08/2001 ND 03/21/2001 Dallas Area FP on 04/06/2001 Waiting for AD

Tracker Accuracy?

I don\'t think the trackers (like http://www.e-nairobi.com/aos/) give you a very good idea about whats going on in TSC. Most people don\'t seem to update the tracker. What percentage of total applicants update their details in the tracker?

For all you guys talking about the Tracker:

Please use your own good judgement to do the analysis. You can also do some more research based on the Tracker. There are many search options based on FP, AD, etc.

First it is easy to find the most cases with ND between May and Sept 01 do not have FP.

Second for those cases with FP done but without approvals, you can forget about those cases with FP done before 12/01/01. For the rest of the cases, if you doubt them, please do a name search in this website, you will find most guys are members here. I know there are still many cases with ND before 4/30/01 including 1999 and 2000 cases pending.

If you still think the Tracker is not useful, then just forget about it.

Waiting for approval

PD 06/28/1998
ND 01/16/2001
FP 03/21/2002
RFE 05/28/2002
EB2, India

Reply sent last week.
Waiting for 485 approval

Approved!!! EB1 (EA) India PD 06/13/2000 RD 03/08/2001 ND 03/21/2001 Dallas Area FP on 04/06/2001 AD

We received approval notices (for me, my wife and daughter) on 06/20/02 and got the stamping done on the subsequent day. My son\'s RFE is yet to be addressed by sending the new medical report with TB-skin test results which were not included in the earlier report by the doctor thinking them to be unnecessary for those below 14. As per INS notice, all above 3 require it.

Last edited by a moderator:
PD 6/99, RD 08/2000

I am still waiting for approval, the case is with examiner and he has been examining since march 2002. It is so painful to wait.

Great job GKING1

Gking,
you are doing a great job, dont let anyone tell you otherwise.
in fact your tracker is an addiction! I HAVE to check it at least twice a day even though there may be no updates for days!!

I just wish more people would post their data ( ideally everyone who has filed at TSC) so that we would know exactly what the heck TSC is upto!

We all need to try and spread the word. post the link on other forums etc.

keep it up.