while stamping on PP be careful

eagrly

Registered Users (C)
Hi everybody,

This month we went to SFO for stamping. IIO write our A# on the passport. (the A # will be on ur approval letter). The officer wrote A# wrong at last digits. I noticed at that time and asked for correction, then officer cacelled stamping on current page and re-stamped on different page of my pp.

So every body verify the A# properly before u leave the counter, it might create a problem if u leave the country and reenter without plastic card with u.

Good luck for PP stamping!!!

eagrly

Just wondering if you had any problems with the photographs, side pose (immigration pictures) versus the passport pictures? Did you happen to make an appointment or got into the line?

Hi Eagerly,
I plan to get the PP stamped tomorrow. Could you please give some tips you think might be useful for me. Also more questions:

+ Is Friday a bad-day for SFO, in terms of wait time ?

+ Is it true that non-appts. have a separate line, at a separate entrance,
i.e. on washington street ?

+ Is there ample parking nearby ?

+ What time did you reach there, how long did it take ? Is 5:30am late already ?

I appreciate anyother useful info you have.

-cd

complex_dude said:
Hi Eagerly,
I plan to get the PP stamped tomorrow. Could you please give some tips you think might be useful for me. Also more questions:

+ Is Friday a bad-day for SFO, in terms of wait time ?

+ Is it true that non-appts. have a separate line, at a separate entrance,
i.e. on washington street ?

+ Is there ample parking nearby ?

+ What time did you reach there, how long did it take ? Is 5:30am late already ?

I appreciate anyother useful info you have.

-cd
complex_dude:

SF district office is now on InfoPass
Appts are available as early as coming Monday (23rd) -- so if you want to not stand in line from 5AM or so, make that appt and just walk-in like royalty :)

complex_dude said:
So have people already used this ? How about you, did you also take an appointment ?

-cd
I mean people that used InfoPass in the original locations ( Los Angeles area ) -- from posts right here :)

No - I've not used it ... I have a long wait :D

Thanks, and good luck.

-cd

max2k1 said:
I mean people that used InfoPass in the original locations ( Los Angeles area ) -- from posts right here :)

No - I've not used it ... I have a long wait :D

I was planning to go tomorrow without appointment.
But now I got InfoPass appointment scheduled for Monday 9:45AM. :)
See you there people!

Gica

I am at 9:30am. See you there too. BTW, did you also use "Speak with an officer" ?

-cd

gica said:
I was planning to go tomorrow without appointment.
But now I got InfoPass appointment scheduled for Monday 9:45AM. :)
See you there people!

Gica

1. Photographs we took are Passport photographs (side pose *not required*). From Sep only Passport photos are accepted.

2. Did not take appointment, stood in the line, went there around 7:10 A.M. Stood in the Queue in Washington st.

3. Parking is available on the street. If u do not want to have hassel of putting coins, there is a parking garage at Kearny & Washington street, $2 an hour.

4. Got out of with PP stamped at 9 A.M (delay in calling tokens for about 1 hour, not sure about the reason).

Best of luck,
Eagrly