Which state LC filing is faster? I am new

nbasetti

Registered Users (C)
some one help me in finding out processing times faster for which states, so that I plan to hire an employer from that state....

Is this the way to go? or helping hand some shares would be good.

someone said hire companies from illinois, or wisconsin?
is this true?

Is there a way to find out labour timing going faster in which states?

Also shall I have to go for RIR ? or normal
my i-140 rejected ones due to employer cheating(believe) earlier from virginia

If you can say how your employer cheated...it will be lesson to learn for us..

nbasetti said:
some one help me in finding out processing times faster for which states, so that I plan to hire an employer from that state....

is this true?

nbasetti said:

is this true?

dont go by the current processing time. it will fluctuate. generally highly populated immigrant places like california, new jersey , newyork, texas and DC areas will have constant backlog unless there are some changes in policies. places like new hamshire, vermont, maine, illinois, wisconsin, wyoming, south/north dakota may seem to be fast now. but you know there are lots of employer filing gc labor from those states (mostly illegally) creating more backlog. no one can be sure. better stick to good employer having real direct clients and who treat you well as this will make you comfortable because you dont have to worry about your greencard.

lets us know what happened to your past case as it may be helpful for other forum members here. try to avoid quoting the company name.

I believe SaiGC is right. Go his way. I had applied thru Wisconsin on Feb 05 2004(!), & my labor is/may go forward this month. When I had applied the backlog was 1 month!

I am hearing similar stories from some of my friends for about other faster centers.

Go for a better company, & i think you will have lesser hassles.

MinnesotaDesi.

Employer in TEXAS - GC Filing from Florida

Hi,

I am quite new to this forum.I have a question. My employer is basically from Texas.But right now I am working in Florida.The employer is saying that he can file my GC from Florida.He has no office physically in Florida.But he wants to apply for my GC from Florida.Is this possible?Please advise.

As TEXAS is very slow,I asked an option that whether he can file for my GC from Florida.

Thanks in advance.
Rama