Which service center to file in for I-765, I-485 & I-130 ??

ahmedsi

Registered Users (C)
I live in Texas but my wife is currently living in New Jersey (reason for my wife to be in New Jersey: she is about to graduate in another semester which is by FALL 2008).

Please advise me on which state service center (vermont or texas) do I need to file in for I-765, I-485 & I-130 since my wife is residing in New Jersey.

Any advise on this would be appreciated.

Thanks!

I live in Texas but my wife is currently living in New Jersey (reason for my wife to be in New Jersey: she is about to graduate in another semester which is by FALL 2008).

Please advise me on which state service center (vermont or texas) do I need to file in for I-765, I-485 & I-130 since my wife is residing in New Jersey.

Any advise on this would be appreciated.

Thanks!

You file everything at Chicago Lockbox

ahmedsi, be sure to carefully read all instructions for the forms. The lockbox filing instructions are indicated in all three instruction documents for the forms you mentioned (they actually made a LOT of progress in better explaining the lockbox address instructions in the forms over what they used to be). (I'm not trying to pick on you but I'm just concerned that you might miss some more subtle items if you didn't even see the lockbox address!)

ahmedsi, I addressed your concerns in reply to your private message. I would also have to reemphasize what austriacus stated - there is a lot of information provided with the forms you're looking to file. You should also spend some time reading the official government site:

www.uscis.gov

It seems people download only the form itself and not the instructions... :p

USCIS used to have them both in the same pdf document... but either way, READ YOUR INSTRUCTIONS PEOPLE!