which senator in pa

bir999

Registered Users (C)
Rd june 11, 2002, have done 2 fps and 3 eads
replied to rfe ..paystubs etc 0n dec 29 2003

i am geting desperate living away from my wife and kids for last one year , she is working in west virginia on ead

i called one of senator santorums suboffices 1 week back who said they will contact someone but have not heard back from them

any suggestions should i call his main office in washington , or try calling the other senator spectre

any suggestions.

bir999 said:
Rd june 11, 2002, have done 2 fps and 3 eads
replied to rfe ..paystubs etc 0n dec 29 2003

i am geting desperate living away from my wife and kids for last one year , she is working in west virginia on ead

i called one of senator santorums suboffices 1 week back who said they will contact someone but have not heard back from them

any suggestions should i call his main office in washington , or try calling the other senator spectre

any suggestions.

Even though you are desperate, you RD is still not within the processing dates, so they will have a tough time with any expedite requests, unless additional extenuating circumstances are involved. If you choose to call a senator, you should probably contact the people that deal with immigration issues, if you have already left your info, they might be checking it and waiting for an answer.

In addition, you can attempt to contact your congressman, which might give you more personal attention, since they should have a much lower number of constituents. By going on one of the government web sites, house.gov or congress.gov, you can deduce who your congressman is by zip code. They also usually have immigration offices. By default, these people are in their locality, rather than Washington, DC. I called my local congressman and had a status response the same afternoon.

Contact Senator Arlen Spector. He is really nice and immigration friendly. You can find his office address on Pa web site