Which option is better?

bsam

Registered Users (C)
Guys,

I am in big trouble.

My company screwed me on H1, reason is my company A filed H1 and they put me in Company B which was a joint venture company based on A and other company. So in order to run the joint venture they had company Name B established.
But COmpany Name A was still there. I got Pay checks from company B not from company A. They did not file any H1 ammendments. location was same, work duty was same, but the tax id is different.

RFE issued on this matter to establish the relation between company A and B this is the problem in my I 485

Now looks like it INS did not like this change my I 485 could be denied.

Now what can I do?

1. Do not answer RFE and withdraw it and refile
2. File RFE and if it gets denied go for couseling process

What else can I do ?

Thanks

Dont convince yourself that you are screwed or that now your 485 has to be denied. Your case seems very legitimate and you must respond to RFE strongly explaining the whole thing and making sure they understand the situation. As long as you are supported by your company, everything should be fine.

Thanks Bigbadwolf.

Company is supporting me. But My H1 was company A and they put me in company B with different name and Tax ID. Duties and location was same. They did not file amendment since the company name and tax id was different. THis is the problem. Lawers are working on this, but he is saying it is complicated. That is why I am scared. I am just trying to look the worst case scenario.

Any ideas please answer

Thanks

What do you think about this guys?

1. My H1 Visa, visa was filed through company A
2. Company A was associated with Company B which was joint venture company name, so they ( company A which had originally filed my H1 visa ). Company A is just like branches of company Z, which is a corporate for company A, all the benefits, insurance is controlled by company Z.
3. Problem up to this stage is, company A never filed H1 amendment when they put me on work for company B, however the H1 LCA was the same place and job duties were same. But the tax ID was different for company A and B
4. Now down the road, I was transferred to another location, by company A to work for Company C ( which was also same like company B joint venture ). Now then they put me back on Company A payroll for some period . After some time I got the message saying my relocation was approved, then I got paychecks from company C.
5. Now after that when my H1 was going to expire, they filed transfer to company C. Then for short period of time I was back in company A which had initially filed my H1, so I got pay checks from Company A. After my H1 extension / renewal got approved I was back in company C.
6. My Green card was in process, I applied for EAD and advance parole
7. Recently I went to my country and entered through Advance parole, I did not get time to stamp my passport. My H1 had expired, and I had my extension/renewal only.
8. Company Z is a corporate company, Company A is a company like branch company for company of Z and Company B and C are joint venture company on which Company Z and A has a share about 80%.

On our Biographical we wrote that we worked for company Z
Now after that RFE issued to show that company A, B , C and Z are the same company, and to show that how did we maintain our non immigrant legal status.

What do you guys think about it ?