Where will the I-485 approval notice be sent?

i140wait73

Registered Users (C)
Hi,
Does any of you know Where the I-485 approval notice will be sent?
I like to know this because I don't have good relation with my lawyer and they would delay sending me a copy of the I-485 approval notice.

Thanks in advance.

CIS send you one courtesy copy and the original (which you take for PP stamping) to lawyer... at least that's what they did for mine....

might want to start soothing ur relations with the lawyer! :)

i140wait73 said:
Hi,
Does any of you know Where the I-485 approval notice will be sent?
I like to know this because I don't have good relation with my lawyer and they would delay sending me a copy of the I-485 approval notice.

Thanks in advance.

You will get a copy of approval notice from USCIS (if CSC has your current address) and that copy is good enough for passport stamping - you don't need attorny's copy. On ther other hand, if you are not approved yet, if the RFE is generated, that will go to attorney (you don't get a copy).

Thanks pralay.
This is the general answer that I gathered in this forum although a few suggested that I won't be getting the copy.

i140wait73 said:
Thanks pralay.
This is the general answer that I gathered in this forum although a few suggested that I won't be getting the copy.

One of my colleagues was complaining about not getting approval notice from USCIS after he just moved to his newly bought home. He or his attorney never updated CSC for change of address.

Courtesy copy

My case got approved recently. I received my courtesy copy yesterday.
My friends were able to have their PP stamped with their courtesy copy. I think I will do the same.