Where to refile again if the H1 Revalidation appl. refused and returned(DC/St.Louis)?

mohitsharma5

Registered Users (C)
My H1 revalidation application was refused and returned.Now shall I resend my H1 revalidation application to Washington DC or St. Louis address?
Do I need to send the refusal letter sent by US Department of State?

Department of State CA/VO/P/D,
2401 E Street,
N.W. Room L-701
Washington, D.C. 20522-1016

Courier Service US Department of State/Visa
(Box 2099) 1005 Convention Plaza
St. Louis, MO 63101-1200
Fax: 202-663-1608

Thanks
Mohit

Last edited by a moderator:
hi mohit

u need to send it to
Department of State
CA/VO/P/D
2401 E Street, N.W.
Room L-701
Washington, D.C. 20522-1016

please check this link for all information needed :

http://travel.state.gov/resub.html

when did u send your initial application? why was it refused? when was it returned?

DC or MO?

If you satisfy all requirements for revalidation (like H1-B status being current, old visa in your passport is also the same as what you are applying for - in this case H1-B, old visa is not more than 365 days old, atleast six months of validity on your passport, supporting letter from your employer, photographs, the application form correctly filled in, correct fees) there should be no reason for rejection. I believe the application needs to go to St Louis. I could be wrong. I sent the passports twice to St Louis and got the H1-B visa for self (and H4 for family) stamped. I suggest you go through more details that you can find in Rajiv Khanna's site or Sheel Murthy's website before you re-apply.

Good luck.

This is not legal advice.