where to Get Photos for Advance Parole

pmpforgc

Registered Users (C)
Hi

I just wanted to get Photographs for Advance Parole Application for me and my family. I went to Walgreen and CVS and two other places but they all told that they do digital photos only and in the details with forms they write "DIGITAL PHOTOS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED" so I dont know where to get photos for ADVANCE PAROLE. Also wall green and CVS do mostly passport photos with frontal face, I did those for my I-485 applications. But on I-131 (ADvance Parole) they ask for "RIGHT SIDE of YOUR FACE".

So where To GET PHOTOS FOR ADVANCE PROLE (I-131) application?

Also is there any link which shows exactly what type of photo we need for Advance Parole application?

Get your AP picture at Picture People...just tell them its for immigration applications.
Find a store near you at www.picturepeople.com

I have got 3 APs and EADs using their pictures.
Never using digital pics for immigration purposes.

Last edited by a moderator:
pmpforgc said:
Hi

I just wanted to get Photographs for Advance Parole Application for me and my family. I went to Walgreen and CVS and two other places but they all told that they do digital photos only and in the details with forms they write "DIGITAL PHOTOS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED" so I dont know where to get photos for ADVANCE PAROLE. Also wall green and CVS do mostly passport photos with frontal face, I did those for my I-485 applications. But on I-131 (ADvance Parole) they ask for "RIGHT SIDE of YOUR FACE".

So where To GET PHOTOS FOR ADVANCE PROLE (I-131) application?

Also is there any link which shows exactly what type of photo we need for Advance Parole application?

Is this photo specifications changed to RIGHT SIDE OF YOUR FACE recently? Because last time when i applied i sent the full frontal facial view photos.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats what I find in Current I-131 form at USCIS web

hopeofgc said:
Is this photo specifications changed to RIGHT SIDE OF YOUR FACE recently? Because last time when i applied i sent the full frontal facial view photos.

Thats what I find in Current I-131 form at USCIS web, but most of the people here tell that Full Frontal Face is acceptable. That is what also appear on Dept of State Web. So I assume USCIS forget to improve photo instructions in the form

atmaramji,

I used Picture People when I submitted I-485 about 2 years ago. Recently I went there again for EAD pictures and asked them what type of camera they use. They said they use digital camera for all the pictures.
Do you know the price for two pictures for EAD (2" x 2")?

atmaramji said:
My photos that I sent two weeks ago were full frontal and the application was approved in 5 days.

I used local desi photographers charged around $5 for 2 photos,and was approved without any problem
I also comfirmed by calling USCIS thats it front one

The ones I have been to...about six of them in 3 different states...never used digital. They charge $15 for 4 pics. You have to have atleast 4 pics.
Going by that price, the desi photographer sounds like a good deal...because you only need 2 pics for the AP..unless you are also applying for EAD.

I got the pics from CVS - Passport photos and used for EAD/AP with no problems. All approved!