Where to get Fingerprinitng Done : PLEASE HELP !!!!

puneet_gcard

Registered Users (C)
I have called several local police stations and they are refusing to do FingerPriniting for Canada Immigration . I live in Schaumburg, IL. They are telling me that they dont do it for Canada Immigration.

They keep telling me to call INS but INS has nothing do with it. Is there any place or agency in or near Chicago which does the FingerPrinting. I already have the FingerPrinting Card.

Gurus Please help here .

Thanks !!!!!!!!!!!

about fingerprint card

Hello

puneet

Just take it easy.Go to a Mailbox ETC store and ask then to get your fingerprint.They may charge you a fee.Get the finger print card and attach a letter saying that you would like to have your fingerprint done for "Canadian immigration purpose only"
Sent also a money order for 18 dollares, check in the application to whom you should pay the money order.

You will get a answer back around 4 weeks

Good lucky

Sapo

Thanks a lot for your reply. I really appreciate that. I have some more questions for you and other gurus to help me with:

1) How does the FBI office know what address to mail the cards and their results back to. Do we have to send a return envelope also which has our address on it?

2) If that is not needed then how will they know our mailing address?

3) Thirdly is it ok to mail them by FEDEX or shall I just use regular mail with return receipt ?

Your replies would really help me.

Thanks in advance !!!!!

Hi Puneet:

You could get the fingerprinting done at:

Photo Graphics Printing
2316 W.Devon, Chicago, IL 60659

I got mine done there last year and they carry the FBI fingerprinting card also. If I remember correctly, they charge $15 for the service.