Where to file for Parents' GC application?

Davidgore

Registered Users (C)
I am a US citizen petitioning for my parents' GC--I am sending a package of application including I-130 and I-485. I am confused about where to send the package--

1) On the BCIS websites the instructions say I need to send it to the "Local BCIS Office" having jurisdiction over my place, and then the link took me to a "district office", a "suboffice" and a "service center". We (including my parents) live in Utah so the "district office" was listed as "Denver, CO", the "suboffice" is "Salt lake City, Utah". Now exactly which one is the "Local BCIS Office"? Both seem to be pretty "local" to me but "Salt Lake City" is the "Localest".

I will appreciate your direction and sharing of experiences/expertise on this issue. Many thanks in advance.

David
Salt lake City, Utah

Can I file a GC application for my mother (she currently lives in India) and have her travel to the US to visit me while the application is in process? She currently has a 10 yr multiple entry visa. Thanks.

Yes, I am a Us citizen. So, what happens if she enters the US on a 10 yr multiple entry tourist visa and I sponsor her for a GC from within the US. I am assuming she will not be able to leave the US until her GC gets approved?