where to file 485 after 140 EB1ea approval from TSC

aart

Registered Users (C)
where to file 485 after 140 EB1ea approval from TSC.USCIS mailed the approval notice with instructions but I've not received yet and can't wait. Could anybody here post the instructions about where to file?
Another question: I have a A#, my husband and my son don't have A#, is that right?

I'd like to thank everybody who kindly provided information here. Special thanks to gunt and civ2ru.

aart

I got my approval from TSC. I will file it to TSC. Even if you send it to NSC it will go to TSC because your 140 petitionis at TSC.

aart said:
where to file 485 after 140 EB1ea approval from TSC.USCIS mailed the approval notice with instructions but I've not received yet and can't wait. Could anybody here post the instructions about where to file?

Official I-485 instructions (http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/i-485.pdf) say to file to NSC. I'd file to NSC.

By the way, congrats on your EB-1 EA approval! :)

I got the approval of my I-140 at TSC and submitted I-485/131/765 to NSC in Jan 23, 2007. I received a reciept notice from TSC dated Jan 26, 2007.
Ajasha is right that your from will go to TSC, but as civ2ru mentioned the I-485 instructions says to submit the 485 to NSC.
I also called the Service Center, I didn't talk with a customer representative, but the automatic answering system was clearly giving the instruction to submit the I-485 to the location where you have approved I-140 form!!
So at the end it would be up to you, but to be in the safe side I suggest you to submit it to NSC. It will go to TSC anyway.

Good Luck,
EB2-NIW (EB1-EA)